• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Birthday thread

Happy Birthday SLA, have a good day sir

Happy birthday SLA, have a good one matey.

Love
Paul

Happy birthday So Long Architect!

Happy Birthday SLA. Bit of a bummer having your birthday so close to Christmas though, hope you didn't get a load of re-gifted Christmas presents!

Have a fantastic day Susie

Love
Paul
x

Happy Birthday PPB....Shame we didn't get to meet for a pre-match drink when you were over and I hope you're better now. Have a great day x

Thanks for the birthday wishes folks, very kind of you. :)

52 today ! Mind you, the 50's are turning out to be quite exciting and happy times. So for all you young whipper snappers, getting older doesn't necessarily mean you are 'past it '! :)

Cheers, and thanks again for your wishes :)

"getting older doesn't necessarily mean you are 'past it '!"

yes it does, the wife's 52 :)

Happy Birthday PPB....Shame we didn't get to meet for a pre-match drink when you were over and I hope you're better now. Have a great day x

Next time Mike, my turn to buy. Foot is much better than it was thank you x

52 today ! Mind you, the 50's are turning out to be quite exciting and happy times. So for all you young whipper snappers, getting older doesn't necessarily mean you are 'past it '! :)

I turn 50 the same year my daughter turns 18. I don't know which will upset me more!

52, eh! You're in your prime! Remember Sir Jack didn't own Wolves until he was 67. Lots of exciting things still to do! Happy birthday to a Pittsburgh Penguin! You are a whipper snapper!

52, eh! You're in your prime! Remember Sir Jack didn't own Wolves until he was 67. Lots of exciting things still to do! Happy birthday to a Pittsburgh Penguin! You are a whipper snapper!

'Prime Pittsburgh Penguin' now theres a new username !

Back