• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Birthday thread

When I was christened, my Uncle bought me a bottle of port that would mature to perfection on my 21st birthday. My dad kept it in his sideboard and quarter turned it once a year for the next 20 years and cracked it open on my birthday. However I'd passed having gotten way too pissed and only managed to have one sip. My folks duly polished off the entire bottle whilst I was out of it on the sofa. Thanks then.

When I was christened, my Uncle bought me a bottle of port that would mature to perfection on my 21st birthday. My dad kept it in his sideboard and quarter turned it once a year for the next 20 years and cracked it open on my birthday

What a lovely thing to do, and such a good idea to do for someones 21st. Shame you didn't get to have much of it though !

When I was christened, my Uncle bought me a bottle of port that would mature to perfection on my 21st birthday. My dad kept it in his sideboard and quarter turned it once a year for the next 20 years and cracked it open on my birthday. However I'd passed having gotten way too pissed and only managed to have one sip. My folks duly polished off the entire bottle whilst I was out of it on the sofa. Thanks then.

Oh wow, that is an amazing idea! Closest I have to that is a bottle of Disaronno most Christmases :p

I think I went to Edwards no. 8 for mine... Anyway, happy birthday :)

Happy birthday to Wanderer 89.

Is that your age, or the year of your birth....!!

Wanderer 89
Have an epic day
Love
Paul

ps. Im going for 89 being his age :)

Happy Birthday Wanderer...hope you've had a top day

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone :) thankfully I'm not 89 years of age, just born in that year!

Norway, you've been given duff information I'm afraid, I've only got the 87 grandkids :)

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone :) thankfully I'm not 89 years of age, just born in that year!

Norway, you've been given duff information I'm afraid, I've only got the 87 grandkids :)

that you know of,always have to put that in there. ;)

25 eh? that's a good age too.

Happy Birthday Pav; Have a night off the forum and a few large Cypros! ;)

Happy birthday pav,hope it's a good one!

Happy Birthday Pav. Sent you a pm.
Hope you're well and happy.
Bit silly really, you're probably getting screwed more often than half of us on here!

Keep it going mate, and no apologies for a ridiculous Fnarrgh, but I hope you come across somebody wonderful very soon...

Happy Birthday to SLA, hope you are having a gud un .

Happy Birthday to all the people who have recently had a birthday and I have missed the thread.

Hope you all had a great day.

Back