• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Birthday thread

Happy Birthday wishes to The Bear. Hope you enjoy your day :)

Thank you.

Unfortunately I'm off work and in bed ill! My usual colitis has flared up. So I'm hepped up on steroids and watching episodes of House!

#livinlavidaloca

Yeah, but the important question surely has to be:

Do you have salad cream on your birthday cake?
:icon_wink:

Happy Birthday Bear....

A very Happy 21st Birthday to Hamlet. Hope it's one you will remember for a long time . Have fun :)

Happy Birthday Hamlet... 21 huh, I remember being that young*
*Disclaimer, no, I probably don't! Have a great day though

Have the happiest of birthdays Hamlet.

Lots of love
Paul
x

Happy Birthday Hamlet... 21 huh, I remember being that young*
*Disclaimer, no, I probably don't! Have a great day though

As long ago as it was, I can actually remember my 21st. It was at The Cross Guns in Codsall. Family and friends went for a meal. First husband was there too. Years later, there is no Cross Guns and no first husband !!

Happy Birthday Hamlet!

My 21st was fucking awesome - had a house party at my parents house, they got a barrel of Bathams and polypins of Enville Ale and Holdens Bitter. It was also the night England beat Germany 5-1, so we all watched that in the front room before most people arrived. Tremendous evening.

Happy Birthday Hamlet.

My 21st was spent getting wrecked on Tequila then spewing in my mate's dad's car when he gave us a lift home, because I literally couldn't walk across the bridge across the river trent and he had to come and pick us up.

Ah, great days.

Happy birthday Hamlet!Hope it will be good.

Ah...21...nope,can't remember anything about being 21.

Happy Birthday Hamlet. Make your 21st a memorable one!

Thanks guys, much appreciated :) not gonna be doing anything overly wild (probably should do though :p) but today has been enjoyable! :)

Back