• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

It is. Last time I went in there the prices had gone up an everything by 10% or so and it was already pricey to begin with.

I haven't been in for about a year probably, I usually just land in Brewdog and Tilt when I go to Brum as I find they've got better beers (sorry, beers more to my taste).

I haven't been in for about a year probably, I usually just land in Brewdog and Tilt when I go to Brum as I find they've got better beers (sorry, beers more to my taste).

I went in a month or so ago. I'm often in that area of town with the Welly, Old Joint Stock and others, I've never been to Tilt or Brewdog and I'm unlikely to go to Brewdog given that hilarious twitter feed.

I usually prefer the Welly, but as I'm the only one who does i often end up in purity. Brewdog is pretty decent, if full of pretentious wankers, it's also the wrong side of new street too.

Brewdog Brum is fine, there haven't been any pretentious wankers in there when I've been in (well, maybe me) and the girls love going in there. Tilt is only round the corner from Purecraft and well worth giving a shot. The lads who run it are sound, I worked with Rich for a few years when he was in his late teens and he's a top bloke, Kirk is a good laugh as well. The choice in the fridge is fucking top notch every time you go in.

Brewdog Brum is fine, there haven't been any pretentious wankers in there when I've been in (well, maybe me) and the girls love going in there. Tilt is only round the corner from Purecraft and well worth giving a shot. The lads who run it are sound, I worked with Rich for a few years when he was in his late teens and he's a top bloke, Kirk is a good laugh as well. The choice in the fridge is fucking top notch every time you go in.
Maybe I'm the pretentious one then :)

Never been in tilt, but walk past it most days. Will give it a go next week!

Maybe I'm the pretentious one then :)

Never been in tilt, but walk past it most days. Will give it a go next week!

If Rich is in (he's on the left below, Kirk's on the right) tell him Gav sent you. He may sort you a beer out, not promising though.

tilt-brum-izettle.jpg

If Rich is in (he's on the left below, Kirk's on the right) tell him Gav sent you. He may sort you a beer out, not promising though.

tilt-brum-izettle.jpg
Cheers mate, will definitely try it out next week.

Cheers mate, will definitely try it out next week.

Check that fucking beer fridge! To Øl, Mikkeller, Magic Rock, Dugges, Kernel, that place costs me a fucking fortune! We're popping over next Tuesday for an hour or two.

If we end up in Boho after the game today I think a Staypuft will be a lovely way of celebrating the win.

That’s where I’m thinking of heading after the kid swap. They’ve had some decent Beavertown on keg the past couple of times I’ve been in, Bloody ‘Ell was one but I can’t remember the other one. They must just swap them round as it used to just be Gamma Ray as a fixture, which wasn’t a bad thing!

There's a time and a place for a quick executive decision and that was it.

Back