• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Had one last week and had to have another. I’ve re-ordered a few this week as I enjoyed them so much last week. Black Malts & Body Salts is unbelievably good.

Honest Brew have got a section on their website "top quality craft ales under £3". My local off license has a load of Cloudwater in the fridge at the moment so I've spent more than enough on them - so am going to get a selection of the cheaper stuff on Honest Brew.

Any suggestions of what's decent from the following? (FYI, I'm not really a fan of stouts/porters so these are mainly lighter stuff)

Howling Hops – Pale XX American Pale Ale
Howling Hops – Das Koolsch Kolsch
Burning Sky – Petite Saison
Howling Hops – Dinner Ale Ruby Red Ale
Howling Hops – Tropical Deluxe Pale Ale
Partizan – Mango Pale Ale
Mikkeller – I Don’t Have Red Shrimp Pilsner
To Øl – Tropical Rumble Session IPA
Seven Sisters – Small Beer Table Beer
North Brewing Co. – Sputnik American Pale Ale
White Hag – Immram Belgian IPA
ShinDigger – IPA
Ilkley Brewery – Marathon De Melon Watermelon Pale Ale
Brighton Bier – Pale Ale

Howling Hops Pale XX, Burning Sky and North Brewing would be first in my basket.

And you can't go wrong with To-0l or White Hag.

Can't fucking wait for my order to arrive tomorrow...

I think I'll buzz more seeing your reaction!

Just drinking a Beavertown Dame Melba Phantom Peach & Raspberry Berliner Weisse, much needed after three pints of Wye Valley HPA down the local after a Calabrese lunch and a movie.

Capture.jpg

Have this bunch of lovely beers to drink thanks to our very own #BeersbyBooz service

What a weekend I have lined up!

View attachment 2227

Have this bunch of lovely beers to drink thanks to our very own #BeersbyBooz service

What a weekend I have lined up!

giphy.gif

Bought some from Hillside Brewery (small brewery in the Forest of Dean) in Stroud market whilst on a bowls tour at the weekend

Sampled a number but only bought 2 as had to carry them around & get them back on the coach - Forest Gate (an American Blonde) was a really good beer - do mail order as well so may well try some of the others I sampled

Moobing on up by Northern Monk/Wylam is amazing. Best beer I've had for a while.

What did you order?

Howling Hops - Pale XX American Pale Ale
Howling Hops - Das Koolsch Kolsch
Burning Sky - Petite Saison
Howling Hops - Dinner Ale Ruby Red Ale
Partizan - Mango Pale Ale
Mikkeller - I don't have shrimp pilsner
To-ol - Tropical Rumble Session IPA
Seven Sisters - Small Beer Table Beer
North Brewing Co - Sputnik American Pale Ale
ShinDigger - IPA
Brighton Bier - Pale Ale

2 of all of the above, apart from the To-ol beer which I got 4 of. Not a bad selection.

Tiny Rebel Cwtch on in the purity bar in birmingham today. Very good pint!

Tiny Rebel Cwtch on in the purity bar in birmingham today. Very good pint!

Think it's a fixture in there, it's been on every time I've been in. It is a very good pint though.

Think it's a fixture in there, it's been on every time I've been in. It is a very good pint though.
Never noticed it before. Definitely a better choice than the longhorn I usually have.

It is. Last time I went in there the prices had gone up an everything by 10% or so and it was already pricey to begin with.

Back