• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Had a tremendous pint of it on cask today to accompany the Sunday lunch.

Not too shabby.
9551166975f3d7e34abbcdb6eb4efe0d.jpg

Cool - I'll have to keep my eyes peeled. Love Hobsons, love BBN and I love hoppy pale ales.

It is a random collaberation though! I feel similar to how I did when I found out the showrunners of Game of Thrones were writing a trilogy of Star Wars films.

Ooooh, let me know how it is!

Local off license has an unbelievable selection at the moment. Just picked up the following:

Gipsey Hill Superfan
Gipsy Hill Ranger
To-Ol Frost Bite IPA (apparently a 'gypsy' brewery who move from location to location making the best beer possible - getting rave reviews!)
To-Ol Santa Gose
Cloudwater Small Vic Secret Pale x 2
De La Senne Taras Boulba - extra hoppy pale ale
Northern Monk Xmas Mocha Porter - five star
Wild Beer Co - Bibble x 2
Cloudwater Session IPA Simcoe Enigma
Lervig & Cloudwater collab - I have pils, now what? x 2
Lervig West Coast Dank
Lost & Grounded - running with sceptres

I could have spent an absolute fortune. All of that above was just under £50 and the chap who owns it chucked in a couple of tins of Pogo for free. Ledge.

To-0l are fantastic Jinks. The Frost Bite was a bit of a let down, but the Santa Gose was one of the best of many many beers I had over Christmas.

Yeah, that sounds well suspect. As much from the sellers as the buyers.

A great opportunity for somebody to aquire a brewery on the cheap. Good rep too.

Hmm, it appears that Fuller's have acquired Dark Star Brewing...

Yeah, I saw that earlier and I'm struggling to find anything shocking or noteworthy about it! Good move for both breweries, IMO.

It depends if Fullers do the same hatchet job with Dark Star as they did with Gales.

It depends if Fullers do the same hatchet job with Dark Star as they did with Gales.
What did they do with Gales then? Heard they were rebrewing their Old Ale in thr original casks with the original wild yeast or something?

Back