• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Got a Mikkeller Spontan Blackberry and sadly it just reminds me of wine :(

Holdens have bought the Red Cow in Ackleton. Good news if you live near Ackleton.

Which I don't. So that awesome pub next to Stourbridge Junction which has SO much potential remains empty and unloved. Sigh.

One of my mates at secondary school used to own that pub (well, his parents did).

When we were in Sixth Form, his parents let us stay over and have a lock in once on a Sunday night. We all paid £5 each and helped ourselves to drink. That was a messy, messy night :icon_lol:

It was a right fucking trek to get to the pub though.

Pinched from The Port Street Beer House (Manchester) on Twitter:

DVcCPfeXUAEg6n7.jpg

Omnipollo v Evil Twin Old Fashioned Lemonade - 7% IPA. This is just like drinking cloudy lemonade with hops in. Fucking dangerous stuff.

Isn't that combo just like getting a first class ticket on the moped to casualty?

Sure I mentioned it on here at the time, but after the Barnsley game I went to the London with Darlo and a couple of others...he went to the bar and misunderstood what I asked for (his hearing must be going in his old age). Ordered me this lemon and lime flavoured cider by accident, he had a coke flavoured one for himself so we could both have a go.

We both nailed them in about five minutes, mine genuinely was like drinking squash (but obviously 5-6% squash). No more of those ordered! I wouldn't have got home.

So a bit like still cider which is just like drinking apple juice (without the fizz of pop admitedly) or a decent DIPA. Whether it drinks like pop or not, when you are bladdered you are bladdered.

Fair enough, forget I posted anything about it. As you were.

Bloody love this beer, 4 for £6 in Asda too

5c939825abcd76c6612ae3cdc11ef4b6.jpg

Edit - excuse the glass, mate who runs a bar gave me 12 free :)

Back