• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Yes, because its easy to make beer without water :icon_lol:

Harsh on Coors, only corporate beer producer with a respectable flagship adjunct.

lol I know that, it's part of the manufacturing process hence why it's so high.

So they need that much but at the same time it proves they water stuff down that tastes nice??

So they need that much but at the same time it proves they water stuff down that tastes nice??

To be fair, Coors Banquet is a completely different ballgame to everything else they put out (Blue Moon products excepted).

Alan - I've no idea how good your source is for bottled ales, but really to appreciate Bathams you need to drink it from the tap in a Midlands pub. It's a completely different drink in bottles (not even bottled by Bathams either). Come over the pond for a Wolves game and find out for yourself!

If you can get your hands on a bottle of Holdens Golden Glow, that's a much better bottled ale.

Alan - I've no idea how good your source is for bottled ales, but really to appreciate Bathams you need to drink it from the tap in a Midlands pub. It's a completely different drink in bottles (not even bottled by Bathams either). Come over the pond for a Wolves game and find out for yourself!

If you can get your hands on a bottle of Holdens Golden Glow, that's a much better bottled ale.

This x1000

makes no sense but I was just trying to give some general information not shoot down a company.

Jimmy, in 3 posts you went

- watered down
- they need it
- I like it

That sir, makes no sense

Jimmy, in 3 posts you went

- watered down
- they need it
- I like it

That sir, makes no sense

You know what you are right.

Still it's a nice to see how much some companies pay to use basic things like water.

Very good! I'll have to enlist a couple of you gents to show me around the area (or at least get me drunk before the match)!

Nice beer.

I'm supping a Golden Glow whilst watching the tennis. Lazy Friday evening.
Can't beat a bit of glow.
The Double Drop was only 99p in Lidl, which was a nice surprise.

Very good! I'll have to enlist a couple of you gents to show me around the area (or at least get me drunk before the match)!

Not much to see mate but the beer actually pretty damn awesome.

A big gay TWF pre-game piss up... I may actually show up for that.

Not much to see mate but the beer actually pretty damn awesome.

It will have the bonus of being in the mythical Land of Engs and dragons, so I won't possibly not like it more than America.

It will have the bonus of being in the mythical Land of Engs and dragons, so I won't possibly not like it more than America.

It's wolverhampton mate no dragons here.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what just happened.

At least it'll have dragons. And wizards.

Back