• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Got an email saying my Honest Brew box was delivered at 10.45 yesterday, not sure where they're claiming it was delivered to but it's not at my house!

Got an email saying my Honest Brew box was delivered at 10.45 yesterday, not sure where they're claiming it was delivered to but it's not at my house!

Yodle? Check your bin/roof...

No idea, just says it wasn't signed for but no sign of anything, I'll go check round by the gate at half time.

Log in to your Honest Brew account, and there'll be a Yodel tracking link in there.

Did you not need to sign up for one to order the Black Friday box?

Apparently not, I couldn't remember whether I'd created one when making the purchase but I tried logging on earlier and it didn't recognise my email address.

Apparently not, I couldn't remember whether I'd created one when making the purchase but I tried logging on earlier and it didn't recognise my email address.

Did you link it with your Facebook account, perhaps?

Their live chat is usually pretty good. As long as you have your order number they should be able to sort you out on there.

On the live chat now, guy reckons it was Royal Mail that delivered but we had a card from them on Wednesday and it turned out to be a different package from somewhere else on collecting it, he reckons I should check if anything has been left with a neighbour but can't see why they'd leave one thing and take another back to the sorting office.

On the live chat now, guy reckons it was Royal Mail that delivered but we had a card from them on Wednesday and it turned out to be a different package from somewhere else on collecting it, he reckons I should check if anything has been left with a neighbour but can't see why they'd leave one thing and take another back to the sorting office.
Shit, doesn't sound like it's going to be easily resolved. Maybe both items were taken back to the sorting office but only one was noted on the card. Might be worth calling them. Strange they used Royal Mail though as everything else I've had from them has been delivered by Yodel.

Shit, doesn't sound like it's going to be easily resolved. Maybe both items were taken back to the sorting office but only one was noted on the card. Might be worth calling them. Strange they used Royal Mail though as everything else I've had from them has been delivered by Yodel.

The guy I was speaking to on the live chat said they've recently swapped over to RM to improve reliability of their deliveries, I questioned that most people seemed to have got stuff from them through Yodel, I've never had a problem like this with Royal Mail before though and can't seems weird that it'd get mixed up by them when something else went to plan on the same day. I does say on my email confirmation of delivery that it wasn't signed for though so that's got to count against them, it's not like they can argue they gave it to anyone if they got no signature.

Just got mine through the door.

Honest Brew x The White Hag - APA
Arbor Ales - Shangri-La
Crate - Black IPA
Wylam - All Gone South
Beavertown - Neck Oil
Wiper and True - Simcoe & Rye

Pretty chuffed with that. I've already had Neck Oil but the rest are new for me.

Just got mine through the door.

Honest Brew x The White Hag - APA
Arbor Ales - Shangri-La
Crate - Black IPA
Wylam - All Gone South
Beavertown - Neck Oil
Wiper and True - Simcoe & Rye

Pretty chuffed with that. I've already had Neck Oil but the rest are new for me.

Yeah, nice looking selection. I've had my finger hovvered over that Wiper & True in my last two boxes, but decided against it at the last minute.

Be interesting to see what you think of the Crate too. I wasn't a fan. Reminded me of Libertine.

My Honest Brew orders usually came from Parcel Force but my last order plus the Dishonest box are still waiting with Royal Mail. It's taken a lot longer than usual this time.

Cracked open the Wylam - All Gone South. 6% pale ale brewed with oatmeal and NZ hops. It's a really old bottle (BBE: 2/17) so the hops are a bit subdued which is a shame. Still a nice beer though, haze for days and bitter as hell. Would love to try it fresh.

Three boxes just arrived from Honest Brew. Woot.

Back