• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Had an attempted delivery card through the door yesterday so that might have been my Honest Brew box, looking at everyone's lists so far they're looking heavy on the pale ales so it's looking likely that mine will be heading in my uncle's direction come Christmas.

Honest Brew Box has delivered.

Rascals - Pacific Secret - Saison 4.4%
Wylam - Hickey the Rake - Limonata Pale 4.2%
Beavertown - Neck Oil - Session IPA 4.3%
Darkstar - Revelation - Pale Ale 5.7%
Buxton - Axe Edge - IPA 6.8%
Harviestoun - Bitter & Twisted - Golden Ale 4.2%

Not Bad for £3.33 plus delivery

Neck Oil :drink2:

That's an awesome haul mate! Axe Edge is sent directly from the beer gods themselves.

I couldn't add an Axe Edge to my bottleshop order, I can see why now! All you bastards have got them for a pittance!

That's a cracking haul for £3.33

cc5f6efefdd7f839c64546f72f78cfc0.jpg

Brewdog Brum are having a Siren showcase on the 16th December :(

Talking of Brewdog, tonight's BeerBods is Elvis Juice, and there's quite a good, and balanced, piece on the BeerBods site about them - https://beerbods.co.uk/this-weeks-beer/brewdog-elvis-juice/

I think Elvis Juice is their best beer, not much good on a winter's night like tonight, but give me a warm sunny day in the garden with a promise of as much Elvis Juice as you can drink and I'll do as many garden chores as you want (whilst standing and the quality may vary as the day wears on).

I think Elvis Juice is their best beer, not much good on a winter's night like tonight, but give me a warm sunny day in the garden with a promise of as much Elvis Juice as you can drink and I'll do as many garden chores as you want (whilst standing and the quality may vary as the day wears on).

Yeah, really into stouts and dark ales at the moment, but it's still a cracking brew. Unfortunately, I'm limited to one beer per night at the moment as I'm effectively on call for baby #3 to drop...

Surely you need more beers to cope with a woman in Labour?

Surely you need more beers to cope with a woman in Labour?

It's more to do with staying below the drink driving limit :D

Once it's all done it's time to work on that beer shelf!

Back