• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

I think that it would be rude not to order at that price. Cheers for the heads up Machin. £5 off too if you sign up to their mailing list so I may as well add a crate of Jaipur for good measure.

An extra £5 off seems like daylight robbery!

Had a really nice Quadrupel from Buxton last night. 11% but not as hot as a traditional Quad. Rich, dark, sweet and smooth.

Had a really nice Quadrupel from Buxton last night. 11% but not as hot as a traditional Quad. Rich, dark, sweet and smooth.

Got one of them saved for Christmas. Going to have it with the Christmas Pudding :D

Got one of them saved for Christmas. Going to have it with the Christmas Pudding :D

I am going to show my ignorance again. Is it correct that the stronger the beer, it can sometimes tend to lose some of its flavour?

Great choice.

I was just thinking about getting another one for Xmas. Really want to try their Dubbel now as well.

I am going to show my ignorance again. Is it correct that the stronger the beer, it can sometimes tend to lose some of its flavour?

Not in my experience. The stronger the beer, the more flavour it tends to have - presuming it's well balanced and expertly made.

Great choice.

I was just thinking about getting another one for Xmas. Really want to try their Dubbel now as well.

£4.95 at honest brew with the 10% off.

They're also doing their "Dis-honest" box over Black Friday weekend. A box of 6 beers for which the price constantly changes. They've said it will go as low as £3.

Bollocks. I'd made a conscious effort to NOT order this week as I'm pretty well stocked, but at 10% off with free shipping it looks like another £50.01 order going in tonight!

Yep, think I'm going to have one more splurge before Xmas...

They're also doing their "Dis-honest" box over Black Friday weekend. A box of 6 beers for which the price constantly changes. They've said it will go as low as £3.
Ooh forgot about these beauties.

Bagged one for £6 I think last year.

Managed to try some Cloudwater v9 on keg. Not cheap but was very nice.

Have taken advantage of that Thornbridge offer. That's crazy, 12 imperial stouts for £10.65!

Have taken advantage of that Thornbridge offer. That's crazy, 12 imperial stouts for £10.65!

Still waiting for my mailling list reply....

Probably controversial but I haven't been overly impressed with the two Thornbridge beers I've tried so far so I'll be giving that offer a miss.

Eldon is a lovely impy stout mate.

I'll give that one a go then, I'm not overly fussed on Jaipur or Cocoa Wonderland.

Back