• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Yeah, like a London Pride on steroids! More depth of flavour and well worth a try. A bit stronger so not one to have an afternoon session on perhaps. Not seen it on tap very often though, probably would have to be a Fullers pub.

Ok thanks. I will look out for it, and take a few bottles to the beach...

Had a Honey Dew over the weekend and didn't enjoy it at all. Just not into British "golden ale" anymore - bottled particularly. Too sweet for me.

I've not had it bottled that I can remember. On tap it's very nice.

Wild Beer - Fresh. Always wanted to try this, very nice pale ale.

Magic Rock Cannonball is very good. Their Unhuman Cannonball is brilliant if you get the chance.

I'm not overly keen on the Out of Office. Not my cup of coffee really.

King Maker is a very good DIPA.

I was going to grab some Unhuman Cannonball but the price points I saw bandied round on the Brewdog forums put me off a bit. I'll keep my eye out for some.

I was sceptical about the Out of Office but the last bottle I had was bloody lovely.

In looking forward to the Kingmaker, a DIPA from Buxton has got to be a winner.

I think you'll like the King Maker. Big and boozy with a fuck-ton of sorachi ace, which Weird Beard use in a lot of their beers, I believe.

Yep, one I'm particularly looking forward to. Weird Beard's Sorachi Faceplant is a belter so it's sounding better by the minute.

RW Randall's Patois, 4.5% ABV English Bitter which was pleasant enough. Marston's Rahou Single Hopped 4% ABV Golden Ale, typical middle of the road stuff. Not unpleasant, but slightly weak on flavour.

Weird Beard are releasing Defacer soon, a super Sorachi Ace hopped triple IPA weighing in at 11.1%. Must have.

After a hard morning's slog

6f0e2c84f211ecfe79c0a85874ab753b.jpg

Not bad for a fully loaded 7.2% grapefruit hit full on IPA 😉. Just finishing my second!

Love Jack Hammer, got six bottles in the fridge at home. Have you tried Monk Hammer? It's a Belgian inspired spin-off of Jack Hammer.

Back