• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

It better be up and running for Wednesday! I was planning on stopping in for some Beer & Haggis on the way back from the Fulham game.

It's just the bar that's been done so it should be up and running.

Had a Forepure - Northern Latitude (hoppy red ale brewed with rye & brown sugar) and a BBNo 35/01 Red IPA which were lovely but they both pale into insignificance compared to the Heretic - Evil Twin (Red IPA) that I just cracked open. Perfectly balanced.

One from Saturday that I forgot to post for the stout fans - Redchurch, Old Ford Export Stout. Very robust at 7.5% Loads of dark coffee in the body with a fuck-ton of bitterness balancing it all out. Not a sweet stout by any stretch. Really liked it.

Lycan, where did you get the Heretic from?

One from Saturday that I forgot to post for the stout fans - Redchurch, Old Ford Export Stout. Very robust at 7.5% Loads of dark coffee in the body with a fuck-ton of bitterness balancing it all out. Not a sweet stout by any stretch. Really liked it.

Lycan, where did you get the Heretic from?

HonestBrew. They've got a good selection, I'll be interested to see how often they update it.

I actually picked up an Old Ford Export Stout in the same order. Looking forward to it even more now.

Trying some of Kirkstall Brewery finest at Kirkstall Bridge Inn. A Pale Ale followed with a pint of Three Swords. Very enjoyable.

I might as well try a Dissolution whilst here. Excellent.

Renaissance - Grand Master Fresh Hop. An 8.5% IPA. Not good at all although I appreciate that it might not be the freshest bottle having come all the way from New Zealand.

5 Points - IPA. Again, not great. It's okay but comparing it to the Axe Edge I had last night it falls way short. Really disappointed actually as everything else I've had from 5 Points has been superb.

Wild Beer - Epic Saison. They really haven't oversold this beer. It really is fucking epic.

That's disappointing regarding the 5 points ipa. Was looking forward to stumbling across one of those at some point. Their porter and red ale are both awesome.

Vocation Them & Us and a Gypsy Inc IPA No.5 tonight.

The Them & Us is absolutely fantastic. Solid IPA - preferred the Ska Brewing one I had the other night though.

V4FxOey.jpg

:icon_lol:

Forepure - IPA. Really nice. These guys are pretty consistent. Always well brewed with no gimmicks. Never let you down.

I had a Fourpure IPA Friday night, very nice it was too. I'll have to give Fourpure's other stuff a go.

Tonight's lineup makes me want a beer. Anyone else?

It does to be honest, although beer and getting up at 4:30 the day after don't mix any more.

Tonight's lineup makes me want a beer. Anyone else?

Can we not infest the happier threads on the forum with Wolves-based negativity?!

Beer beer beer. It's all good.

Back