• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Barnsley (A) Build Up Thread

Batth in with Hause...We're doomed!

That 3x forwards looks lightweight. Poor old Bod won't get much help IMO. Can't see where our goals are coming from.

Have you not seen Ronan and Bright play Dino? ;)

Ronan is very combative for his small stature. I've no worries about him or Mason getting stuck in. Bright can be a bit lightweight though.

I'm not criticising the players, I just feel the mix of players looks lightweight to me for a Championship game.

However, Lambert knows better than me so we'll see how they go. Maybe he has a plan.

Bit harsh on Stearman but he was unlikely to bench Batth.

Sensible to rest Costa and it's good to see a strong bench. Some decent rotation options for us now.

Batth will be back in tonight - that's not even up for debate.

I suspect Jon Dadi will start and judging by PL's comments, Costa will get a rest.

Harry

Iorfa
Stearman
Batth
Doherty

Price
Edwards
Bright

Mason
Jon Dadi
Weimann/Ronan

That's my guess.
Close!

Very harsh on Stearman. He's a marginally better player that Batth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disapointed that the defence has to be changed after a fine performance, just to get Batth back in. The old motto was if you play well, you retain the shirt.

Disapointed that the defence has to be changed after a fine performance, just to get Batth back in. The old motto was if you play well, you retain the shirt.

Stearman decision might be due to fitness/tiredness I suppose. He isn't as young as he used to be!

Get in!

1-0 up inside 5 minutes thanks to Mr. Hause!

Excellent start boys!

Looked like Hause rammed it in before it went over the line. Stole Dangerous Dave's goal!

Back