• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Barnsley (A) Build Up Thread

Batth might end up getting usurped or replaced but it won't be in the middle of the season. He'll play all the league games when available.

We are clearly a better defensive unit without Batth so I can't see why a manager would play a worse defence. Lambert should just play his best team and at the moment that doesn't include Danny Batth.

Batth will be back in tonight - that's not even up for debate.

I suspect Jon Dadi will start and judging by PL's comments, Costa will get a rest.

Harry

Iorfa
Stearman
Batth
Doherty

Price
Edwards
Bright

Mason
Jon Dadi
Weimann/Ronan

That's my guess.

Bright in central midfield? No chance.

I don't think he'll move away from 4-2-3-1 in league games (nor should he). Edwards and Price will be the two central midfielders for now.

Bright in central midfield? No chance.

I don't think he'll move away from 4-2-3-1 in league games (nor should he). Edwards and Price will be the two central midfielders for now.

I think that's Bright in the #10 with Mason right and Weimann left (or that's how I read it)

Crap weather up here hope the drainage is ok otherwise the pitch won't be great. I think this is a good game to start Ronan he needs a start and Cab is injured so it makes sense. Not sure if Weimann can play on the other flank but we seemed fairly fluid at the weekend so perhaps Ronan..Bod..Weimann up top with Mason no 10. Price and Edwards midfield. Doc..batth(should be Hause)..Stears and Iorfa.

Not sure what the parking is like around the ground I'll have a mooch in a bit.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Crap weather up here hope the drainage is ok otherwise the pitch won't be great. I think this is a good game to start Ronan he needs a start and Cab is injured so it makes sense. Not sure if Weimann can play on the other flank but we seemed fairly fluid at the weekend so perhaps Ronan..Bod..Weimann up top with Mason no 10. Price and Edwards midfield. Doc..batth(should be Hause)..Stears and Iorfa.

Not sure what the parking is like around the ground I'll have a mooch in a bit.

Hard work to park around the ground as it's a housing estate with parking restrictions Siggy. You can get on the leisure centre car park next door though.

Hard work to park around the ground as it's a housing estate with parking restrictions Siggy. You can get on the leisure centre car park next door though.
Thanks Johnny much appreciated!

Thanks Johnny much appreciated!

Just landed going drinking with my Barnsley Mates and staying over hope we get at least a draw or I will get stick later at least I'm in our end for the game

Just landed going drinking with my Barnsley Mates and staying over hope we get at least a draw or I will get stick later at least I'm in our end for the game
We owe this lot one after the drubbing they gave us at our place. Will be interesting to see how many made the trip. I am just about to get some food and head for the leisure centre lol.

We owe this lot one after the drubbing they gave us at our place. Will be interesting to see how many made the trip. I am just about to get some food and head for the leisure centre lol.

Just set off now - should be there in an hour or so. Meet you there?

Just set off now - should be there in an hour or so. Meet you there?
Sounds good to me just getting some grub should park up similar time.

Sounds good to me just getting some grub should park up similar time.

Great, meet you by the zoggs stand in the leisure centre!

(I'll send you a PM with my number to arrange meeting up)

Really gutted I'm at work and missing this especially as it's only an hour down the road...

98958909d66cd4ce12e591347b95baa4.jpg

Interesting attacking three behind the striker. Let's hope they play well.

Batth/Hause doesn't fill me with confidence though.

That 3x forwards looks lightweight. Poor old Bod won't get much help IMO. Can't see where our goals are coming from.

Back