• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Amusing/Interesting/Thought Provoking Video + Picture Thread

333142535_1543526379490477_3162008358362471100_n.jpg
Brilliant, just pissed myself laffin.

The phrase 'Just sayin' is the biggest sign going that the 'sayer' is a total cunt.

Thought this forum was better than that TBH
Better than that because be said "just sayin", or because he made bit of fun with women involved, it was funny, made me titter and the greek lady sat next to me, where the fuck is the problem, or is having a laff with pals now banned on the forum.

Better than that because be said "just sayin", or because he made bit of fun with women involved, it was funny, made me titter and the greek lady sat next to me, where the fuck is the problem, or is having a laff with pals now banned on the forum.
Please note the NSFW in the title if the missus is having a paddy

It's sexist bullshit, that's why.

"If the missus is having a paddy" - FFS, seriously?
Langers what happened to you, i was taking the piss because you got out of your pram about what was an opportune piss take about a piece of cloth.
It made me and the lady, note...lady giggle.
Timing superb, vision in spotting the gag so quickly, superb,
Overreaction from a mod, typically over reacted.
I respect the mods on here they do a shit job, but FFS, if you cant live with a bit of banter....resign, you are in the wrong vocation, and you are slowly destroying what has been for years a brilliant forum.
And it is a forum, look up the word.
Sexist bullshit, do behave it was funny and harmless.

and even worse, seems to be something becoming more prevalent sadly.
Lemon to me it was a piss take, please explain what is becoming more prevalent, seriously i am not sure what You mean.
No joke i am serious in asking

Langers what happened to you, i was taking the piss because you got out of your pram about what was an opportune piss take about a piece of cloth.
It made me and the lady, note...lady giggle.
Timing superb, vision in spotting the gag so quickly, superb,
Overreaction from a mod, typically over reacted.
I respect the mods on here they do a shit job, but FFS, if you cant live with a bit of banter....resign, you are in the wrong vocation, and you are slowly destroying what has been for years a brilliant forum.
And it is a forum, look up the word.
Sexist bullshit, do behave it was funny and harmless.
I’d typed a more forgiving response, but come on. Type that crap and you’re a sexist dinosaur and have no idea at all of the harm lazy misogyny causes. It’s not like you’ve had no chances to learn so just fuck off with your Roy Chubby Brown bollocks.
I can’t let it go though - can you answer in what possible way would pointing out that something has been flagged as not suitable for the workplace explain to a woman why I was looking at a sexist joke? You’re saying that if I did that they’d say - oh right, fair enough? I mean, what???

Lemon to me it was a piss take, please explain what is becoming more prevalent, seriously i am not sure what You mean.
No joke i am serious in asking
there are posts, comments and similar which are making derogatory references towards females. I, and others it seems am uncomfortable with this trend. Is it any surprise we have a distinct lack of female posters on the forum? Would they feel this is welcoming and friendly if we make jokes about something not being ironed with the inference ironing is a womans job FFS? Or if a person is upset, do we suggest that it is due to their "time of the month" which is really unacceptable. I mean, women have a LOT of things to be justifiably angry about, especially if someone always refers to anyone being upset as being at "that time of the month". Such thought processes are usually left behind by sensible, reasonable adults on achieving maturity.

Perhaps you should call Paul a misogynist for posting it.
Bit sensitive aren't you? Why would that be?
Do you feel the image is a reasonable one? I don't, and I concur with @Langers and similar views expressed.

Still stand by your comment the other day? I still feel it was unacceptable, and 'd suggest popular opinion agrees in the main.
You're welcome to support your view if you want, or you can post a smiley/laughing face instead.

That said, if you continue to think your post was acceptable, I kinda pity you. Although I pity your spouse more tbh.

Perhaps you should call Paul a misogynist for posting it.
Ok i have been living in greece for 30 years, maybe i clearly missed the proper rules of PC,but am i to assume that a bit of humour, if its about women is now banned, or men or someone who is not english, tory, a royalist or whatever is banned
Women take the piss out of men here on a daily basis ( not difficult) men take the piss out of women, but fuck me they all laugh when someone scores a point.
That is the point of BANTER.
So my question is what are you fuckers doing with good old fashioned banter, humour, call it what you will.

The joke is the irony, and the complete lack of awareness of the person making statement rather than the statement itself, to me it is anyway.

I guess there might be the subtly around how it reinforces stereotypes though.

Good old fashioned banter 🤦‍♂️

Shall we bring back racist 'banter' next too?

there are posts, comments and similar which are making derogatory references towards females. I, and others it seems am uncomfortable with this trend. Is it any surprise we have a distinct lack of female posters on the forum? Would they feel this is welcoming and friendly if we make jokes about something not being ironed with the inference ironing is a womans job FFS? Or if a person is upset, do we suggest that it is due to their "time of the month" which is really unacceptable. I mean, women have a LOT of things to be justifiably angry about, especially if someone always refers to anyone being upset as being at "that time of the month". Such thought processes are usually left behind by sensible, reasonable adults on achieving maturity.
Whoa kimosabe, where did i say time of the month.
Make your point by all means, but dont invent points for me, i make my own, and expected far better from you than borisism.

Back