• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Amusing/Interesting/Thought Provoking Video + Picture Thread

5e4a0bee313bc14cdc8fd6a650441802.jpg

They're hating on ukeleles there mate, you need to defend their honour.

I bet you and George Formby are pissed !!

There was a guy that used to work here before I started, got into some Ukrainian scam website where he thinks he's talking to Ukrainian girls interesting in marrying a Westerner to get out, they're not but they make a hefty wedge out of chumps like this guy. Anyway, he used to regularly email a guy in our office with updates on how things were going, including a couple of trips to Odessa to meet some of these girls, and their translator which he also has to pay for, and he once used the best phrase I've ever heard to describe how painful it was to be away from his new found love once he returned back home.

'I'm missing her like shit'

Beautiful stuff, Paul.

#10 Reeeeeeeally pisses the missus off.

#11 - happens every time without fail.

So pleased I decided to wear contact lenses. One of the best inventions ever. Especially the ADAN ones I use.

I get #12 at work. Colleague tries on glasses and is guaranteed to say 'fucking hell, how blind are you???'. Every time. The plus side is that they can't see a thing for the next 5 mins after taking my glasses off.

Where is walking into a pub in winter and being blind for at least 5 minutes?

Back