• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

2024 General Election Thread

Who did you Vote For

• Labour

Votes: 35 63.6%
  • Tory

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Green

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Farage Ltd

• Serious Independent

• Plaid Cymru

• SNP

• One of the Niron ones

• Count Binface

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Mr Baked Bean Face

• Other Strange Party/Independent

• Total voters
Carol Vorderman for Nadine Dorries is an excellent substitution btw

Buckland being interviewed now and he’s scathing about his party.

Lib Dem’s think they’ve won Tonbridge Wells

I’m guessing everyone missed that Theresa May, therese Coffey have been made dames, Oliver Dowden, Ben Wallace and Liam booth-smith ( the man who ran the election campaign) have been given knighthoods.
Harriet Hartman has been made a dame as well, and talked about how great an honour it was and how she was going to sort of the House of Lords while Nadine Dorries was sitting next to her.

Oh no one has missed it, Rishi doing Tory shit

Gillian keegan, education secretary gone, lost to the Lib Dems.

Mark Francois the first Tory win of the night.

Exit Poll had Chichester staying blue for Keegan. Told you it was bollocks.

Darlington has gone back Red

At the moment the only candidate for leadership of the Conservative Party is Mark Francois

No change in the Labour vote but the Tory vote collapsed
I said a while ago that Reform will take votes from the cons, and let the Libs and Labour through the middle!

That's perfect though. Farage has completely split the vote on the right and now carnage ensues, but he doesn't win the seats either.

That's perfect though. Farage has completely split the vote on the right and now carnage ensues, but he doesn't win the seats either.
My only concern is that the right wing bloc is bigger than the Labour vote in some areas. Not a problem tonight but if they get their shit together,,,,

Barnsley North is Labour by 8,000, but exit poll had as Reform. So they are down to 12 expected now (in theory)

Back