• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

2024 General Election Thread

Who did you Vote For

• Labour

Votes: 35 63.6%
  • Tory

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Green

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Farage Ltd

• Serious Independent

• Plaid Cymru

• SNP

• One of the Niron ones

• Count Binface

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Mr Baked Bean Face

• Other Strange Party/Independent

• Total voters
"I wanted a labour majority but voted reform because I wanted Farage as LOTO"

Make it make sense

17% overall votes for reform, is that a protest vote for people who couldn't bring themselves to vote labour or something darker.
Anyone who votes for them can feck off. Let’s have PR and keep racist runts away from power forever.

Labour win a monumental landslide. Crushing. They interview the representative audience, speaking to 7 people: 3 Tories, 2 Reform, 1 Labour…

The whole coverage has been disappointing for me. Too little Campbell and Stewart, too many fruitcakes.

Just gotta hope labour find a way to stop so many people feeling disenfranchised I guess
That’s the thing. I just get this underlying feeling that this isn’t a protest mindset, it feels like there’s a real shift in how a lot of people are thinking and it’s not good. I may well be wrong but I don’t think it’s going away this time.

Labour win a monumental landslide. Crushing. They interview the representative audience, speaking to 7 people: 3 Tories, 2 Reform, 1 Labour…

The whole coverage has been disappointing for me. Too little Campbell and Stewart, too many fruitcakes.
Yep I've gone to bed, far too many swivel eyed loons across all the channels.

Plus you know all the massive right wing scumbags are gonna keep their seats and be joined by numerous more from Reform.

Thing is those Reform MPs will be awful and by rights they'll lose next time.

I wish we had no racist voters but here we are.

K'Ford and South Staffs (formally Dudley South) keeping Mike Wood it seems 🙄

1st result in, Sunderland hold by Labour

18k Labour
11k Reform :oops:
5k Tories

Last edited:
One result in and Zahawi talking about how it signifies 'danger to Starmer' :LOL:

Kuensberg banging the Johnson drum with Rees mogg

Yeah it's very strange how they've structured this panel

Loathesome blaming Sue gray for Johnson leaving. This is batshit mental stuff.

At least Streeting got a reply in - It was the cases of wine and vomit on the walls at number 10 helped get rid of him.

Back