• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

2024 General Election Thread

Who did you Vote For

• Labour

Votes: 35 63.6%
  • Tory

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Green

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Farage Ltd

• Serious Independent

• Plaid Cymru

• SNP

• One of the Niron ones

• Count Binface

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Mr Baked Bean Face

• Other Strange Party/Independent

• Total voters
Curtice saying that reform votes are falling below the exit polls in the first 2 results.
Labour vote shares matching the exit poll.

Dorries just blurts out random sentences. Bizarre person

I think they’ve got her on just to take the piss out of her and she’s too stupid to realise

Mad Nad's dominating too much, agree with Hereford that ITV is the best and most mature presentation so far.

C4 too much psychodrama, BBC has Kuenssberg's face and voice

Nadine's gone for a lie down now and has been replaced on the main panel by... Widdecombe

Nadine's gone for a lie down now and has been replaced on the main panel by... Widdecombe
Speaks volumes when seeing Anne fucking Widdecombe sat there is somewhat of a relief

Mad Nad's dominating too much, agree with Hereford that ITV is the best and most mature presentation so far.

C4 too much psychodrama, BBC has Kuenssberg's face and voice
Bad news for me. ITV takes so long to load on my Firestick that they’d have announced South Uist and Barra by the time I’d get it on. Looks like I’m now stuck with ‘guacamole’ Mandelson.

Buckland sounded good. Weird Reform only came third as, given the last hour of coverage, I thought they were forming the next government…

That Swindon South result is good news. Turning a 5k deficit into a 9k majority is always decent

Swindon South exit poll expected Conservative -25%, labour +4%, Reform +17%
Actual was Conservative -25%, labour +8%, Reform +14%

Reform aren't getting 13 seats, and Labour look low in the exit poll to me, not before the fact that the pollsters themselves are very dubious about anything they have forecast in Scotland.

Don’t mind reform splitting the vote on the ‘right’ tonight , but it could be a problem in the future.

Back