• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

2024 General Election Thread

Who did you Vote For

• Labour

Votes: 35 63.6%
  • Tory

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Green

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Farage Ltd

• Serious Independent

• Plaid Cymru

• SNP

• One of the Niron ones

• Count Binface

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Mr Baked Bean Face

• Other Strange Party/Independent

• Total voters
I know we get nutbars standing in our elections but Ireland is another level

GPdVWKUbQAEii3L
FFS

Must have shares in a pub or hotel in Lanzarote if they specifically have to go there.

On a more serious note we are voting today for europe & council elections and there seems to be while raft of right wing headbangers (with similar thoughts as Tony but better grammer) who have emerged in the couple of years.
Hard to keep up with all the new parties that have emerged on that side of the political spectrum

Stephen Flynn predictably performing very well in the debate. It's a much more interesting and enlightening watch that the ITV one

As Nige is taking part not something I will watch.
From the stuff on Twitter though...good to see Thatchers hair is making a comeback via Admiral Mordaunt.

Last edited:
Biggest cheer of the night just for Flynn, slagging off brexit.

This seems to happen in every election - these multiparty debates end up significantly better than the leader head-to-heads, and the LDs/PC/SNP always look best.

Honestly my main takeaway so far this time though is that Rayner has been surprisingly unimpressive, she’s usually good at this but is just quite quiet so far.

Or a fact check at the end to summarise every lie told by each politician

This seems to happen in every election - these multiparty debates end up significantly better than the leader head-to-heads, and the LDs/PC/SNP always look best.

Honestly my main takeaway so far this time though is that Rayner has been surprisingly unimpressive, she’s usually good at this but is just quite quiet so far.
She's had her arse handed to her on a plate by Mourdant today

She's had her arse handed to her on a plate by Mourdant today
Idk, Mordaunt was mostly just loud and hectoring, and not exactly convincing or likeable. Also a politician who’s usually a better public speaker. Felt like the two of them just kind of cancelled each other out - Mordaunt making obviously bad points that nobody was buying, but Rayner wasn’t really doing much to actually push back with any force.

Was embarrassing Mordaunt just talking over her when Rayner was trying to answer a question. Why do they allow that type of behaviour? Like Sunak with Starmer. It’s fucking embarrassing

Tim Davie is a previous Conservative candidate twice and ITV has always been pro Tory, says it all.

Was embarrassing Mordaunt just talking over her when Rayner was trying to answer a question. Why do they allow that type of behaviour? Like Sunak with Starmer. It’s fucking embarrassing
Maybe Starmer and Rayner gave been coached to behave like that? Tbh Sunak and Mordant have just looked like strident 5 year olds stamping their feet cos the adults won't let them have their own way.

Maybe Starmer and Rayner gave been coached to behave like that? Tbh Sunak and Mordant have just looked like strident 5 year olds stamping their feet cos the adults won't let them have their own way.
Sorry when I say they I mean the moderator!

Back