• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Newcastle 11/01/2020 Build Up Thread

this is exactly why we need another quality defender.

Need to see it again but looks like another goal where Patricio could/should do better.

We don't half make it difficult for ourselves. Awful start.

no way is prime schmeichel saving that. brilliantly struck, but a very simple build up play that we fucked up defending

Fucking rubbish defending and fucking around with the ball

Should've been a pen, so obligatory fuck off to VAR, but it doesn't matter thankfully

Just seen their goal - looks like an accidental assist but good finish

Should have been a penalty but will take the equaliser

Hard to give that as a pen.

Phew to see us score though. Reset and start again lads. Go out and win this.

I mean if the roles had been reversed I'd have been furious if it had been given, but those are the standards VAR has set itself

I mean if the roles had been reversed I'd have been furious if it had been given, but those are the standards VAR has set itself

the "standards" only apply to certain teams, i think thats clear by now

Lol. Absolutely zero chance. Are you on drugs!

Calm down, my stream was shite and I couldn’t see it properly - looked a lot closer to Rui than it was, on first viewing.

Decent stream sorted now. Apparently we have gone behind more than any other side in the PL, but we have also scored more goals from set pieces than any other side too.

Going 1-0 down so often is becoming a bit of a joke now. Fingers crossed we can kick on and beat them by 2/3 goals.

6 games in a row we've conceded first now apparently.

Back