• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Ipswich build up.

I have a feeling we will win this, Ipswich have had a crap start to the season and look very shaky at the back. On paper we have a much better squad too.

Hopefully we will still be flying high after Sat and full of confidence, and the pressure will get to them.

It would be really nice to finally beat Mick!!

It would be really nice to finally beat Mick!!

i really think hes lost the fans/team due to not pushing on from the seasons before and the way he slated his team a couple of weeks ago i could see us doing them over.

Its bloody hard for him to push on when he gets no funds whatsoever. He's done a remarkable job there.

Its bloody hard for him to push on when he gets no funds whatsoever. He's done a remarkable job there.

You know what Mick's like though, he's hard work when things aren't going brilliantly.

May venture up for this one. Anyone know if you can pay on the door? Club website not very helpful.

May venture up for this one. Anyone know if you can pay on the door? Club website not very helpful.

I know people who were at the ticket office today and said it was very busy.

You can't pay on the door as such, but you can walk in the ticket office and get a ticket and then into the ground.

Just buy one online and pick it up from the ground. Saves queues and you can pick your seat.

Mick is not going to go all continental against us - we should know what we are likely to be faced with.

Zenga should be able to devise a solution to that problem

When was this a thing?!

Guess I've had a season ticket so wood never have come across it

Aye, really easy to do and I think it saves you paying the admin fee too

Yeah so much easier ha!

When was this a thing?!

Guess I've had a season ticket so wood never have come across it
Well I haven't been to a game for about 2 years so at least that long, piece of piss to do though.

We are due a goalfest. 5 or 7 goals! I am going 3_2 to us

I can see a few changes coming perhaps Price and Costa in maybe Tex being rested. I think we will win 1-0 scrappy game with Bod the scorer.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Well I haven't been to a game for about 2 years so at least that long, piece of piss to do though.

Yeah longer than that. Maybe 4/5 years or so. Its by far the most convenient method.

The more I hear from Walter, the more I like him. He seems really proud to be here and has made an instant impact with his players as well as the supporters.

Very very early days but wouldn't it be great if he turned out to be an inspired choice?

Back