• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Derby County - Matchday Thread

martinez, price and mason should be starting, period!

One goal this year in that starting eleven. Doherty's fluke against Fulham on January 12th.

Saville over Mason? Okay, Kenny. Okay.

One week he loves me the next week he drops me... ;)

Bloody hell Ken, how many different line ups can you pick in one season? Saville instead of Mason. Again. :facepalm:

Derby beat Brentford last weekend and Brentford beat us 3-0 on Tuesday. Do the maths.

Chris Martin always scores against us, Derby are in a great run of form, Wolves are in a shocking run of form. And having seen the line up (WTF) I'm not holding out any hope at all.

1-3 Derby for me.

Derby aren't in a great run of form. They've won their last two but before that they were struggling badly. They've probably turned the corner with the new manager though so we'll still lose.

Derby aren't in great form at all but they'll still have way too much for us.

I'm just hoping that McDonald is playing further forward and not Saville. If it's the latter then Kenny needs his head read.

Kenny banging on about power again with Helan.

Lol. Ikeme sounds like he'd rather be in bed than out playing!

It's "great" compared to us.

Ikeme over Martinez.
Coady over Price.
Doherty/Batth over Hause.
Saville over Mason.

Just play your best players, Ken. It isn't rocket science!

It's "great" compared to us.

Ikeme over Martinez.
Coady over Price.
Doherty/Batth over Hause.
Saville over Mason.

Just play your best players, Ken. It isn't rocket science!
It really isn't but it seems to be beyond his capabilities.

Plot well and truly lost.

Saville isn't the problem in that midfield 3. Coady is. He is in a great run of form though...

martinez, price and mason should be starting, period!

Totally agree with you. Ultra defensive snore fest to follow unless someone dared to put bolivian marching powder in the teams breakfast cereal. Thats the only way I can see us scoring more than 1. Ffs if it were any other club I would be laughing my tits off but my own? Give me strength.

Totally agree with you. Ultra defensive snore fest to follow unless someone dared to put bolivian marching powder in the teams breakfast cereal. Thats the only way I can see us scoring more than 1. Ffs if it were any other club I would be laughing my tits off but my own? Give me strength.

horrible, isn't it?

Empty seats everywhere, hopefully this doesn't get as ugly as it has the potential to

Back