• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Burton Albion: The Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Internationals will have played a part here. Bod will be on 2nd half of things aren't going well it's up to Gladon to stake a claim now. That front 3 on paper should be a nightmare to deal with.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Any hope of any streams?

I checked earlier couldn't see any sadly

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Any hope of any streams?

Nah. Wish I was there. :(

You going to the Barnsley game?

Can't wait to see how the new guys get on. So, so excited for this (and the rest of the season). Come on you Wolves!

Must admit I'm a tad excited about watching this match today!

A brilliant side put out by Zenga hopfully Gadon will prove to be worth replacing Bod

Nah. Wish I was there. :(

You going to the Barnsley game?

Can't wait to see how the new guys get on. So, so excited for this (and the rest of the season). Come on you Wolves!

Brentford is my next one mate.

That's a very bold selection.
I wish I was watching this one.
Fingers crossed it works out for WZ.

We'd better not start this game really poorly again and then improve 2nd half.

I want to see us on it from the first whistle for a change.

Jeez if that side clicks there could be a massacre on the cards.

Just hope that Zinga can keep the regulars and recently displaced players happy if they're not picked.
Usual problem isn't it?
Team plays great, then someone finds they aren't picked next game...

For those that might have missed it, Wolves haven't conceded a goal from open play at Molineux in the last 847 minutes.
Or since the Preston game in February...
5 of Burton's 10 league goals have been headers...
Burton have scored 5 goals in their 2 away games so far...
Wolves unbeaten in 9 successive home games...

So 5 up at half time then...

Wolves playing towards the North Bank and Burton in all light blue. Or grey if you're listening in black and white.

1st attack is by Wolves and Costa with a decent bit of link up play fires it high over the bar.

Attempt saved well by Ikeme. Lloyd Dyer (Burton Albion) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Lucky not to get a deflection there.

I'll say this after 8 mins, the ref is fucking useless

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson tries a through ball, but Paul Gladon is caught just offside.
Decent little attack there.

Is Peter Parkin at the game?

No not at the game, but laid up after being up all night with a stomach upset - listening to this whilst laying on the sofa

You are on your own as didn't want to bring whatever bug it is into the commentary box - will be fit for tuesday's game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back