• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Academy Thread

Decent win I guess, played well in some spells. Richards, Scott/Matheson and perhaps Cundle need loans. I'd be playing Marques in a back four now to test him more, him and Lonwijk would be good.

Moulden
Scott Lonwijk Marques Bueno
Cundle Estrada
Hodnett Hesketh Campbell
Samuels

Estrada isn't good enough but rest are fine, and that is still a fairly team for the level.
IIRC we played back 4s towards the back end of last season where Marques and Lonwijk looked really good together until I think both got injured?

Decent win I guess, played well in some spells. Richards, Scott/Matheson and perhaps Cundle need loans. I'd be playing Marques in a back four now to test him more, him and Lonwijk would be good.

Moulden
Scott Lonwijk Marques Bueno
Cundle Estrada
Hodnett Hesketh Campbell
Samuels

Estrada isn't good enough but rest are fine, and that is still a fairly team for the level.
We lost this fixture 4-1 last season

U23s Lost 3-0 to reading u23s last night. A young side though given that some will be playing tonight.

On a side note if Samuels goes we'll only have Carty as a striker.

Yep, and Farmer has had some good reviews in the U18s so probably be the odd opportunity for him

U18s 2-0 down after 20 minutes at Blackburn.

Storer
Kandola Hubner Mabete
Kaleta Rees Lembikisa Keto-Diyawa
Frazer Farmer Roberts

From what I can work out

EFL Trophy Vs Wigan at 7.00pm tonight

U21s plus a sprinkling of overage players. We won't be seeing MGW but maybe players like RAN, Hoever and Silva might get a run out. Plus some of our recent youth signings from Man City

Always looked pretty decent to me so pleased he is potentially going to get some first team action.

Back