• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Who are ya? Who are ya?

Navy blue suit, crisp white shirt , tie, absoblinkinglutely .

Fair enough.

Just for you sue, heres a better pic of me, hairs growing back.

24d566e2-4db6-4c1d-aff6-988690b253e6_zps9b0d5551.jpg

Lighter shades of blue are criminally ignored for suits.

Aye, I've got a navy blue suit. It's the absolute business. Except I'm too fat to get into it.

Aye, I've got a navy blue suit. It's the absolute business. Except I'm too fat to get into it.

I have a navy blue suit too , with me glasses on I look kind of intelligent and sophisticated !

I have a navy blue suit too , with me glasses on I look kind of intelligent and sophisticated !

I bought it when I was far, far too thin and having a lot of problems, not eating properly either. It's a lovely cut but I've got no hope of getting into it again, I'll end up giving it away to the charity shop on Birches Bridge. Shame.

But then I prefer being healthy and happy to all that shite, so writing off some clothes is no bother.

I got married in a navy blue suit.

I got married in a navy blue suit.
Got married in a black suit with silver tie and west..bought it in peru..had to go there fucking 4 times before they got it properly sewn up

Call that long - that was a short back & sides in the late 60s/early 70s.

If I can find a photo I will post it.

If I can find the photo I had taken when I was doing radio stuff at Beaties, my hair was longer then. I'll post it

True story, i've got a sort of grey-blue suit, slim fit trousers, short cut jacket, dynamite.

Best one I had was with an knee length jacket & flared trousers (a la Showadywaddy style) in mauve - not sure why that didn't go down well at the bank.

(or the grey double breasted, with black shirt & white kipper tie - which I was sent home to change by the manager as he felt I looked like a member of the Mafia)

Back