• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Molineux Benik Afobe

Ah yes - but glorious moments like Boavista the best team in Spain still get occasional re-runs for which we should all be grateful.

Welcome to Benik. I hope he has a long stay at Wolves. He looks a good signing, but we need to see how he performs in the championship.

Very happy with Benik's signing. Good work Wolves.

Welcome Benik,
He may or may not prove to be a good signing but he's deffo the type we should be getting in

This is the internet and boring shizzle will be repeated until the day our Prime Minster shuts down the web.

Or Footie Gifts decide to sponsor it ??

The right profile, the right attributes and a good upbringing. Pleasing signing.

Who's this dejavu twat, by the way? He'll end up getting banned sooner or later so may as well bin him now. Clearly one of those nonsense characters that only amuse Dewsbury Wolf and James.

Who's this dejavu $#@!, by the way? He'll end up getting banned sooner or later so may as well bin him now. Clearly one of those nonsense characters that only amuse Dewsbury Wolf and James.

WUM, looking for a few fish, best ignored, he'll over step the mark one day and be gone.

Followed by SACK THE BOARD

(Your capitalisation, not mine)

Clearly looking for bites.

Interesting to see how Kenny Jackett uses Benik Afobe, will it be in a more obvious 4-3-3 with lots of rotation or could he end up wide right in a 4-2-3-1.

I suggest anyone having sympathy should have a look through your 100ish posts if they can be arsed, as the song goes. 'we know what you are' etc.

Thanks for the support Jole. Obviously there are cliques on all forums, it's just a real shame when they deter new posters from participating.

New posters are fine if they contribute, unfortunately your contribution to date is about as good as Frankowski's was as a Wolves players.

I also don't think Afobe is a big enough personality for Wolves, despite his decent record. A little too young and inexperienced for my liking - don't forget Dicko is only 22 and he fits that role.

I'd still prefer an older head, someone you wouldn't mess around with who can hold the ball up and head the ball as a plan B to Dicko. Not many of those about...

I also don't think Afobe is a big enough personality for Wolves, despite his decent record. A little too young and inexperienced for my liking - don't forget Dicko is only 22 and he fits that role.

I'd still prefer an older head, someone you wouldn't mess around with who can hold the ball up and head the ball as a plan B to Dicko. Not many of those about...

Kenny doesn't want that type of striker so you may as well stop now. Afobe comes to Wolves with a decent goalscoring pedigree albeit in the league below. We can only wait and see if he can replicate that at Championship level.

Like Sagbo, or Graham?

Back