• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Molineux Benik Afobe

As with all new signings since 2012 I hope that he will show enough class to be the one who finally persuades Mark to change his avatar.

Welcome!

As with all new signings since 2012 I hope that he will show enough class to be the one who finally persuades Mark to change his avatar.

Welcome!

I wouldn't be holding your breath, looks effective at what he does from the highlights i've seen but not the type of players that's going to work his way into my favourites i wouldn't have thought.

Great news. Really pleased about this. Will come off the sub's bench and score on Saturday

Right now Benik Afobe is trending on Twitter between PMQs and Lady Thatcher! A few AFC fans seem sorry to see him go

Welcome Benik Afobe, hope you'll do well, score goals, work hard and enjoy it here

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 24s24 seconds ago
Wolves can confirm the signing of Benik Afobe from @Arsenal for an undisclosed fee on a three and a half year deal.

24 seconds? What took you so long??

His finishing reminds of SEB at his best. If he's anywhere near as prolific as him I'll be happy.

Another one for the future, a future that may or may not ever arrive, when what we desperately need is someone for the present.

Colour me unimpressed.

SACK THE BOARD.

Another one for the future, a future that may or may not ever arrive, when what we desperately need is someone for the present.

Colour me unimpressed.

SACK THE BOARD.

Who would you rather we signed?

Paddington's right, the lad is made of glass. We should have bought in proven quality for the Championship like a Chris Wood or a Chris Martin or a Chris Tiarnoronaldo............

Back