• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome new members

Lifelong Wolves fan... only follow Wolves, don't like football very much otherwise. Been rivetted to League One this season though and consequently lurked on the forum for many months... so thought I may as well join.
Born less than half a mile from Molineux. Saw them win against Man City in the League Cup Final @ Wembley 1974.
Favourite player? Consulting my 'Wonderful World of Soccer Stars 1968-69 album (3/6, fully filled)... I recall the players from my childhood; Mike Bailey, Derek Dougan, Peter Knowles, Frank Wignall, Dave Wagstaffe... Phil Parkes in goal. Bloody hell ... Bobby Thomson looks about 65 on his sticker.
My father was a massive Wolves fan... wish he was alive to see their triumphant return to the Championship.

Welcome to Wolffromwarstones, JL Muserwolves & Chromium 1.

Dive in - you'll find good threads on Wolves & other sports + extremely random (occasionally veering into the bizarre) in General Chatter.

JL you will easily locate the other US based fans on here (of which there are quite a few)

Chromium you are talking my era.

Don't be afraid to give your views & enjoy.

Hello all! Name's Josh, checking in from the US west coast. Found the forum a few months back, signed up and have been lurking but I wanted to jump in for real. I wasn't much of a football fan growing up, but the 2010 World Cup firmly captured my attention. Wolves followed not so shortly after, but quickly enough, and it's been a mostly downhill roller coaster ever since. Last season was a bit of a spiral into apathy, but Kenny and co have re-ignited my passion, and I'm looking forward to our future and hopefully some good times on here as well!

Welcome Josh.
You chose a very special football club .Welcome aboard.

i live near a " waterfall " my other half is " sally cinnamon " and for a living " she bangs the drums " while " i wanna be adored ".

i live near a " waterfall " my other half is " sally cinnamon " and for a living " she bangs the drums " while " i wanna be adored ".
If you troll on here Im afraid its Bye Bye Badman for you my Sugar Spun Sister..

im just " driving south" but " im without shoes" going to pull over " somethings burning"

Hi all - Wolves fan from Warwickshire just checking in. Hope to meet up with a few of you in Dublin.

Hello all, from Thessaloniki, Greece.
I love English football and I support Wolves for many-many years. The first game I watched Wolves was in 1980 when they bit Forest in the league cup final. I was 10 years old then.
Although it was not their victory in that game that made a supporter of Wolves. This, I am sure, would happen even they had lost that final.
It was the feeling that this team is a fighter even in the games they don't play so well. This spirit I cannot explain more.
The team I support in Greece wears similar colors and the same is true for the team I was playing football for many years (amateurly).
This made me love this team even more.
I have got things like scarves and shirts but I have never been in Molinaux yet.
But this will surely happen soon, probably the coming year.

I've been signed up for a few years but never really posted. I came on here to take a quick look again as the forum I normally post on is suffering a bit from "close season stagnation" and discovered you've got some really great stuff on here. Some really excellent writers (the blogs) and interesting OT threads.

Nice to see some old and current Mixers too. I assume Langers is Langdale Wolf ? Missed your nice positive posts when you left.

Welcome to the forum Vietnam, night and CND. Good to see new faces.

I've been signed up for a few years but never really posted. I came on here to take a quick look again as the forum I normally post on is suffering a bit from "close season stagnation" and discovered you've got some really great stuff on here. Some really excellent writers (the blogs) and interesting OT threads.

Nice to see some old and current Mixers too. I assume Langers is Langdale Wolf ? Missed your nice positive posts when you left.

Welcome to TWF.

Yes Langers is Langdale Wolf, and there are probably a few others that you know as well.

Yeah Langers' posts are usually quite sensible. If you like positive then read Franks' posts.
I used to be a Mixer with the name Devonwolf, then I moved house and didn't post for a few months and when I went back someone else had my name. I now go by XDevonwolf on there, which suits as I've left Devon as you can see.
If you've something to say then post more often, Vietnam. ;)

Hi Guys (and Girls ??). Wolves fan since the early 70's. My first Wolves memory is Ron Flowers Testimonial against an England side and I thinks Wolves won 8-4 but I stand to be corrected. My Wolves heroes are Kenny Hibbitt, John Richards and Steve Bull. Currently a Wolves Member so I saw 10 games last season and hope to improve on that this season. Looking forward to the new season. Fixtures are out next Wednesday I think ?

I was at the 1980 League Cup Final and 1988 Sherpa Van Final. Wish we could have a good League Cup run this year and take it seriously as I think most of us would be happy with a mid-table finish in our first season back in 'The Division From Hell', as ALOB used to call it !

Come On You Wolves !!!

Back