• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome new members

Cheers Pitt, was gonna stick my own muggings up... but i'm too busy at the moment to deal with all the PM's from young ladies!

Hi. Fairweather supporter from over in Western Australia. Followed Wolves since I was little. Was always interested and fate was sealed when I learnt my mum has relatives that are die-hard fans! Finally got off (or on) my arse and signed up to a place where I can discuss Wolves. It hasn't been a pretty last few years, heres to hoping that has changed!

Hi. Fairweather supporter from over in Western Australia. Followed Wolves since I was little. Was always interested and fate was sealed when I learnt my mum has relatives that are die-hard fans! Finally got off (or on) my arse and signed up to a place where I can discuss Wolves. It hasn't been a pretty last few years, heres to hoping that has changed!

It's been too long since you signed up to be acknowledged on here - so welcome. It's a good time to come on board as the negative feelings from the last 2 years are now going away!

Think we may have one or two other fans from 'Down Under' as well.

Thank's PLF! Yeah, the only way is up from here (hopefully - try to avoid doing a 'Blades').

Hey guys long term reader. Thought I would sign up to talk wolves with everyone. And keep as in touch with things as much as possible while living out here in Perth WA.

Hey guys long term reader. Thought I would sign up to talk wolves with everyone. And keep as in touch with things as much as possible while living out here in Perth WA.

You're very welcome, and have a good look around here. Please contribute wherever you like and it's always good to hear from a Wolves fan so far away....
Have some fun and don't be afraid of being slightly controversial. The Mods have it far too easy these days....Give us a bit of a flavour....
Why do you support Wolves?
And for how long..?
What are your memories?
Have you ever been to Molineux..

etc etc...

You're very welcome, and have a good look around here. Please contribute wherever you like and it's always good to hear from a Wolves fan so far away....
Have some fun and don't be afraid of being slightly controversial. The Mods have it far too easy these days....Give us a bit of a flavour....
Why do you support Wolves?
And for how long..?
What are your memories?
Have you ever been to Molineux..

etc etc...
Thanks for the welcome Wolf Hunting

I was born in Wolverhampton and my dad Is a fan. So I guess I have been a fan all my life.
I used to go with my dad a bit when I was young but only have vague memories. But having moved away from Wolverhampton when I was 10. I haven really been to molineux too often, I was last there 2006 when we lost to derby. And I have been to the odd away game with friends that support other teams over the years.

New to the site - not a wolves fan but a Bradford City fan - looking forward to the game at the end of October

This might be a little late, but oh well!

Hi all, I'm Mike, life long fan from West Sussex. Been on here for ages but never posted. Was here from the start but I forgot my username so set up a new account on the day we sold Jarvis. Didn't post that day as I was a little... Bothered that we lost him and it's not been all that great since!

Remember some of you from 606 & I'm here because the majority of posters here have their heads screwed on, unlike some other forums.

On the team - The second I heard Jackett was free I wanted him to take over as head coach & was delighted when he was appointed. My best mate is a Millwall fan (his grandad used to be a director at the club) so I follow them quite closely. Personally I'm still fuming with the defeat Tuesday night, but I'm 100% confident that he is the right man to take us forward.

Anyway, enough waffle! I will try be a bit more active on here from now on

This might be a little late, but oh well!

Hi all, I'm Mike, life long fan from West Sussex. Been on here for ages but never posted. Was here from the start but I forgot my username so set up a new account on the day we sold Jarvis. Didn't post that day as I was a little... Bothered that we lost him and it's not been all that great since!

Remember some of you from 606 & I'm here because the majority of posters here have their heads screwed on, unlike some other forums.

On the team - The second I heard Jackett was free I wanted him to take over as head coach & was delighted when he was appointed. My best mate is a Millwall fan (his grandad used to be a director at the club) so I follow them quite closely. Personally I'm still fuming with the defeat Tuesday night, but I'm 100% confident that he is the right man to take us forward.

Anyway, enough waffle! I will try be a bit more active on here from now on

Welcome to the forum, Mike.

Hi all,

Life long wolves fan here from cornwall but still come up to a few games a season.

Still looking for a good forum since 606 shut down

UTW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hey all,

Forgot to do this in the beginning... The name is Eric, I grew up in Wolverhampton but moved to Dublin a couple of years ago. Kind of lost interest because of other things that were going on, but totally back into the game now and looking forward to making it to one of the games soon. Soon....!

Eric

Hi everyone,

The name is Kim(male btw, don't get confused by the name), 21/22 years coming right up from Norway.

Been a Wolves-supporter since the day i watched Wolves get promoted to the Premier League in 2003. The match was shown on norwegian TV, and I fell in love with this team from the West Midlands. The love for the club has only grown bigger for each year, but I still haven't traveled over to Molineux. It's on the top of my "To-Do list". :)

Anyhow, finally found a forum to discuss football and to get even more involved in the club.

Kim

Back