• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome new members

Welcome aboard Skandi. Will Griffiths do well for us in League One or is he destined to sign a pre-contract with Hibs in January?

Leigh Griffiths has the ability to score goals from anywhere on the pitch long range screamers, Corners and volleys. Don’t let his off the field problems cloud his football ability’s.

Leigh apparently made it clear that he would like to stay at Hibernian but that was no shock considering his family status up here. But believe me when I say this you love him and he will love you. He is hated up here by all the clubs he never played for. Dundee fans love him Hibernian fans love him and touch wood wolves fans will fall for him. The pre contract talk could happen and maybe the deal is not really dead but who knows. So much rumours doing the rounds which we know is normal for this time of year.

I like your message about relegation being the rebirth of a football club many moons ago I followed Hibernian through division 1 and the adventure was great the attendances went up by a fair old amount and the club has been on a better footing since.

Isnt T3ch an honorary Brit though now ??

We'll be OK, we don't have any oil supplies :)
They wont invade !

Ouch, low blow! Keep the gloves up. :icon_lol:

Hello Everyone. Its been a painful few years but I am really looking forward to the new season and discussing how its going whether that's good or bad.

Hello everyone. Looking forward to discussing what should be an exiting season.

D'oh meant to say exciting, been looking forward to this season for weeks. Hopefully it will also be an exiting season as in promotion.

Hi all, I have finally got around to making an account. I am a proud wolf and am very excited to see what the next season holds.

Give us a little detail in your profile South West.
Like... where do you live... South West is kind of massive....
How long have you been supporting Wolves?
Why do you support them?
Are you at school or work?

Interesting stuff, y'know?

Oh, and you're very welcome. Have a look round the place, but avoid Frank's Jokes.
If you have really good proper jokes, look up the 'Jokes' thread (probably in the archive by now) and stick some in there.

Enjoy yourself.

hi Guys,
just thought id say hi... been reading this site for a while, and thought id get amongst it...

so to speak!

Back