• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ukraine

They really are an embarrassment.....just let anyone in who has Ukranian passport and sort out the admin later

It reminds me of the Australian reaction to the Vietnamese boat people forty years plus ago. Following an Australian border policy is really not humanitarian.

Liz using her stupid new voice again. And doesn't know what she's talking about, again. If only it were her job to know this stuff, eh.
Just want to go back to this a moment. Tugendhat absolutely fucking destroyed her lack of knowledge of the legal intricacies there. Why is this foolish woman Foreign Secretary when she clearly hasn't got the tools needed?

Popular with the blue rinse brigade and willing to do any job asked of her? Let’s face it intelligence and integrity aren’t the requirements to be in a Johnson cabinet.

People given high ranking jobs due to loyalty rather than ability. Sound familiar?

Dunno if this is true, but wouldn’t be at all surprised tbh

Attachments

• F109FBF0-595C-4380-A01B-1DD200B62A07.jpeg
    F109FBF0-595C-4380-A01B-1DD200B62A07.jpeg
    145.8 KB · Views: 28
Dunno if this is true, but wouldn’t be at all surprised tbh
it is true, just seen it on BBC. Following Patel’s comments of a surge in staff to support refugees in Calais a BBC journo was with a U.K. citizen trying to get back with his family. First place he went to just had a phone number and when he eventually got through he was directed to a building in the port.

The “surge” was 3 staff, a box of ready salted crisps and some Kit Kats and the news that Visas wouid be ready in a week to collect from Paris.

The “no Visas here” sign was shown in the report.

Immigration policy working 100% as intended. I called Patel a cunt earlier, but that's wholly unfair, she's simply a shitstain on humanity

ConTrolLinn aRe boaRderS an taKKin aRe cunNTry baKk

Roger Gale has just called out both Fizz Liz Truss and Priti Vacant for misleading the house yesterday and today.

We can't let people in any quicker due to security risks according to the pleb standing in for the home secretary who has presumably gone into hiding.

The centre we're setting up "near" Calais is going to be in Lille. 69 miles between the two. Like saying Wolverhampton is near Manchester.

The centre we're setting up "near" Calais is going to be in Lille. 69 miles between the two. Like saying Wolverhampton is near Manchester.
...and the home office deliberately didn't say where it will be, just in case people turned up there to try and get processed. You can't make this shit up.

It genuinely makes me so angry. I’ve been kinda resigned over the past couple of years to all the shit - people clearly voted to make their lives worse and voted to show they didn’t give a fuck about anyone who doesn’t look or sound like them. It’s not my country anymore, but I still feel ashamed.

Plenty of back bench Conservatives are laying into the home office/government with regards to their response to getting Ukrainians into the country.

Grant Shapps/Michael Green/Sebastian Fox on why we're not taking as many refugees as the EU:

Geographically we are, of course, spaced further to the west [than other European countries] and President Zelensky and the Ukrainian government have told me that they do not want people to move far away, if at all possible, from the country because they want people to be able to come back.

Yeah, I'm sure the difference in flying to Kyiv from Heathrow as opposed to Charles de Gaulle is absolutely massive. Like at least 20 minutes.

Back