• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Torino Build Up Thread

Great time to score and we’ve got our away goal.

Belotti booked for a high foot on Adama. Have to say i’d be extremely fucked off in his shoes. He’s been kicked up in the air all half and then gets booked for that.

Wolves TV now working for me.

Adama certainly learning what it takes it be a team player

was it saiss or an OG? seemed a bit too powerful for the position saiss was in, but ill take it either way
mou is so fucking good, shouldering off de silvestre who is not only a real veteran but ridiculously strong for a rb, and winning and taking the fk

Great time to score and we’ve got our away goal.

Belotti booked for a high foot on Adama. Have to say i’d be extremely fucked off in his shoes. He’s been kicked up in the air all half and then gets booked for that.

yeah I thought the card seemed odd, call the foul and get on with it

Brilliant first half, great performance from every single player. Really should be 3-0 if Jota and Donck had been more clinical but at least that’s the away goal in the bag. This is unreal stuff.

Adama really putting himself about in defense. He looks a much more reliable team player the last couple of games

Michael Brown is making my ears bleed. Banal twat.

And the main commentary trying to be hip with his wolves have a free.

Knobs x2

Still a decent match up.

asbolutely deserved yellow. wasnt even looking, his studs were out, he could have kicked him in the throat

Thought Saiss' celebration was a bit muted, so could have been an og

Brilliant first half, great performance from every single player. Really should be 3-0 if Jota and Donck had been more clinical but at least that’s the away goal in the bag. This is unreal stuff.

Dunno about 3-0. They hit the cross bar and have had a couple of good efforts on goal. We have played well, though.

Well happy with this so far. Controlling a bloody decent Torino side. Watching this we both deserve to be in the group stages

with celtic and rangers playing we are getting next to fuck all on the beeb and gruniad sites, keep up the comments lads , only just got the live comms

official stream finally loads - 'Coverage starts shortly'. What are the odds it goes back down as soon as coverage resumes.

Colour me cynical!!

These are a very tidy side. Strong on and off the ball with threat and purpose. Enjoying it so far.

Back