• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Torino Build Up Thread

Torino keeper makes a cracking save with his feet to keep it 0-0

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

anyone who is able to watch, post some match comments pretty please i am blind and deaf here, and the beeb etc are scottish tonight

Great work from Traore and a good cut back, not seen a reply but think Jota needs to do better that. Traore again with a great run and good delivery.

Traore has got his full back on toast - beaten him every time. We’ve settled down now after a shaky opening 10 mins and are well on top.

About 200km from the match, and the damned official site lets me down entirely. I can't get the video or audio feeds to load at all.

Not a happy camper at all.
Audio working for me slightly further away in Zambia. Refreshed the shit out of it and it loaded.

Romain looking solid in the middle, working the ball up to Adama. Corner

Bremer is going to be dizzy by half time if Traore keeps this up!

Torino having a "us v Man Utd" start so far.

Wolves look more settled now after a slightly nervy start

By the way, I feel for those of you relying on the official site. I’ve been burnt by it before and that’s why I went for Premier Sports.

Shocking from Wolves and the tech team & they clearly haven’t learnt their lesson. They will be receiving a LOT of complaints and deservedly so.

got the cypro in, sod off chinese freahly cooked and all laid out, no fucking wolves website.......son of a bitch

troaore really good so far, should have been a goal, jota shoots straight at their keeper

Edgy start but we are starting to come alive, Traore causing them the same problems as he caused Utd, has broken free 2 or 3 times down the right and played good crosses into the box. Raul cracked a great half volley but the keeper stopped with his feet. We are starting to threaten , Moutinho pulling the strings

Keep giving it to Traore until their LB collapses.

Saiss looking like a possible weak link in DM. Needs to settle down and compose himself.

Vallejo punished for wrestling and Wolves possession ends

Back