• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

There goes Julen!

When car talk overtook (pardon the pun) the 'Sad' thread the other day all the posts were moved to a new 'The Car Thread'. Maybe these should be loved to 'The Lingo Thread'

Not really as the "discussion" is over. I just didn't take kindly to someone essentially saying that I didn't know what I was talking about, despite it being my actual job to know and it having taken me decades of work* to get to where I am.

Anyway, I'm still where I was on Wednesday or so, maybe even more so now. If Lopetegui hasn't walked now then he isn't going to.

*Interrupted by me recalling Wolves stuff, also from decades ago

CvwZ.gif
Idgi, but sure.

If Lopetegui hasn't walked now then he isn't going to.

Let's hope if that's the case then he grabs the job by the scruff of the neck and makes us as competitive as possible for next season.

Can't be doing with him moping around feeling hard done by

Let's hope if that's the case then he grabs the job by the scruff of the neck and makes us as competitive as possible for next season.

Can't be doing with him moping around feeling hard done by
I don't think that's an option.

It'd be naive to pretend it's all champagne and skittles behind the scenes but both sides must realise that each other are their best possible option as it stands, so make it work.

Well it seems to have gone quiet for the last week or so.

You'd hope that they'd have thrashed out any issues by now and have a plan going forwards.

Well it seems to have gone quiet for the last week or so.

You'd hope that they'd have thrashed out any issues by now and have a plan going forwards.
He's been on holiday, I think.

Doesn't necessarily sound like he's got his way over transfers, mind.
Like a lot of managers he would love to have multiple established players in every position, in reality that can't happen.

If he's ruthless with some of the shite we have managed to gather then he has plenty of room to manoeuvre. If he wants to keep crap like Kilman and Adama "just in case" then no he doesn't.

Thank goodness for that.

Can we get on with a proper pre season now please?

I'll start.

"Why ay we signed anyone yet?"

Reactions: b3h
Back