• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Sadly I don't have Batman - though it sounds awesome!

A bit off topic in terms of Batman, but I found a very interesting glitch on Assassin's Creed Revelations... I don't know how this happened but I was near the building which you have to climb up very early on in the story, and somehow I ended up jumping though the wall out of the map! I was literally swimming underneath the city - you could see some buildings above and even other people walking on thin air... though if you swam to areas where you were close enough to the top and tilted the camera angle you could see the pavement - and Ezio was underneath!

Couldn't record it sadly, and don't think I could pull it off again but it was a very interesting glitch, that! Just thought I'd share that! :)

I am not sure about doing it on hard because I want to start skyrim after I am done. I may well try it a bit in the future though!

I'm finding myself playing the PC simulation games a lot more now. Settlers 7 and a new one called Tropico 4 are well worth a ganders. Anybody else play these types of games..

I had a couple of Tropico games a while back, think the original one and some pirate based one, decent enough to pass a bit of time without paying much attention.

419656_10150489752091787_588211786_8984473_1631982610_n.jpg

Harrys been playing Tropico 4

On the pirate based one i had before you used to build a secret cave in which to stash your ill gotten gains.

Anyone with an Android phone who fancies a couple games (or just want some pc games) for whatever you feel like paying then there is a new humble indie bundle (http://www.humblebundle.com/). Anomaly Warzone, Osmos and Edge are the games and if you pay more than the average (currently $5.68) you'll get World of Goo too. They sometimes throw in some extra games after a week or so too if you paid more than the average.

Anomaly is a reverse tower defence game where you control the invasion and attempt to get past the towers. Osmos is a fun little game where you start as a small blob and have to absorb smaller blobs in order to eventually absorb them all. World of Goo is just awesome where you make towers out of goo balls and I've not played Edge.

for me at the moment its fifa 12 gotta get to division 1. division 4 was a pain and now division 3 is annoying me. I'm trying the pass pass pass pass hoof tactic but its not working any advice any one?

for me at the moment its fifa 12 gotta get to division 1. division 4 was a pain and now division 3 is annoying me. I'm trying the pass pass pass pass hoof tactic but its not working any advice any one?

I know a lot of people hoof it, but I find that's not very effective when I play, if you're Wolves on it, drop Henry for Milijas and play him and O'Hara in the middle and play everything through them, it's what I so and it works a treat!

When I play with Wolves, I try to get it out to Jarvis as often as possible, hold the front left trigger to slow down the play and show the ball to the fullback, when the fullback commits, pace it down the line and whip the cross in, pretty much what he does in real life, works all the time, well it does on FIFA anyway :)

I've just played the demo (or should I say I have tried to play the demo ) of Kingdoms of Amalur on the PC.

Well, it was a disgrace. Buggy as hell and awkward to play. How do they think this demo will help sell the game? They must be mad or stupid.

Anyway....back to Skyrim.....

I've played Need for speed - The Run and its brilliant. One of the best racing games I've played since Juiced 2.

Random question in February. I know it seems a lot of you are caught up in the greatness that is Skyrim, but does anyone still play FIFA 12 on 360 here?

Random question in February. I know it seems a lot of you are caught up in the greatness that is Skyrim, but does anyone still play FIFA 12 on 360 here?

I do.

Gamertag is jckwrd if you are on live.

Back