• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The TWF Horse Racing Thread

derby day tomorrow

a classic from yesteryear - an infamous derby. the great Dancing Brave left far too much to do by Starkey yet would have got there but for the class of a horse like Shahrastani.

I had money on Shahrastani and still felt gutted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrEyGdVQzhY

Denman was put to sleep yesterday.

Fun bet for the day, double on

2.50 Haydock Fosun 5/1
3.40 Newmarket Golden Wolf 8/1

Just finished a tour of Michael Owens Manor House Stables. Absolutely stunning. Now off for a freebie day at Haydock

A great days racing at Ascot. If the favourites get turned over there will be some juicy prices flying about. Just the sort of day I like :)

A great days racing at Ascot. If the favourites get turned over there will be some juicy prices flying about. Just the sort of day I like :)

One favourite, I hope some of you had a good day.

Limini returns tonight on the flat at Galway

Ruby also returned from injury and won the first

I watched Ruby win earlier. Blimey that Galway final corner and finish is steep!

Bad fire at the side of Yarmouth race track. Rest of the meeting could be off.

Live on AtTheRaces now.

SDS ripping it up today. He's good on the flat isn't he?!

He had a 4-timer the other day too.

Following the Skeltons at Uttoxeter has proved very profitable last couple of months for me

Just watched Dougan run at Windsor. Did really well and was right there until the very end. Only around a length behind the top 3.

Patrick Mullins should be getting a long ban after his antics at Listowel tonight. Disgraceful. Very much hope the horse and jockey are OK.

Sad to see that Dougan has passed away.

Very sad and more so as it’s only a month since Bahamian Dollar passed away.

Back