• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Tennis Thread

I see this going to 5 sets unfortunately. I rekon their will be a lot of people tired for work tomorrow

This isn't looking good at the moment.

Murray really needs to find something here - the game is running away from him.

Djokovic is making a lot less unforced errors right now - looking extremely good.

Djokovic seems to have found that extra gear while murray can't get out the blocks at the moment

I'm going to have to leave it. He is still ahead, so hope he can pull through but I am a lot less hopeful than an hour ago.

Bloody hell - another break point.

All going wrong now. :(

I think Murray may blow it. He looks like a wounded man

Andy tends to go through these spells in games, but normally he's of a much higher class than his opponent. Novak however.... and break point again after being 30-0 up.

Come on Andy!

Last edited:
Andy tends to go through these spells in games, but normally he's of a much higher class than his opponent. Novak however and break point again after being 30-0 up.

Come on Andy!

1-2 in this set. Maybe just maybe

He did well to hold his serve there.

It astounds me how many stupid fuckwits are unable to shut up when everyone else is able to stay silent.

I'll text the american version of me to shut up

Murray had the bit between his teeth until Djokovic turns the style again

Immense. It's the best sport in the world right now.

Murray needed those 2 games - ran him close, then a comfortable service game. Just gives him that little bit of confidence back.

Back