• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Tennis Thread

Quite a championship so far with all these shocks.

I love Fed but if it makes Murray's life easier if he loses, I hope he loses.

I love Fed but if it makes Murray's life easier if he loses, I hope he loses.

I sort of agree but at the same time I don't want him winning the title and it being tainted in the eyes of some because "he didn't beat anyone any good".

Give me Federer v Murray any day over Andy getting a supposedly easy ride. I'd back Andy to win regardless, but we'd see another stormer.

Whatever happens on his side of the draw, you would imagine that Murray is going to have to deal with Djokovic in the final. If he does that, then it won't be tainted by an easy life in my eyes. Beating the best player in the world has kudos.

Federer broken in the 3rd game of the fourth set!

Good Lord. Nadal v Rosol last year, Fed this year....

What a strange day.

Whatever happens on his side of the draw, you would imagine that Murray is going to have to deal with Djokovic in the final. If he does that, then it won't be tainted by an easy life in my eyes. Beating the best player in the world has kudos.

Which he did in the US final.

I'm sure Murray won't care how he wins it if he manages to go all the way TBH. I totally agree with Nando but above anything else, I really want to see Murray win Wimbledon.

Fed badly needs to find some form here or he's offski.

Probably going to break back here though....

Did really well to save that game.

Absolutely majestic stuff there to get that back. Sloppy forehand error from Fed, but fair play to him.

Solid hold for Fed. What is noticeable is that this bloke (if he misses) is missing his first serve by a lot more suddenly. Tightening up maybe?

Back