• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Table

A nice climb up four places last week.

i'm sinking and sinking

If Penk has gone then we have lost the kind chappie who used to do the table. I hope that he comes back and I hope he can keep up the fine work on this prediction table but if he doesn't then I will nominate myself to update the table.

I'm not too fussed if somebody else wants to do it and I will leave it upto the powers that be to decide. The offer is there though.

If Penk has gone then we have lost the kind chappie who used to do the table. I hope that he comes back and I hope he can keep up the fine work on this prediction table but if he doesn't then I will nominate myself to update the table.

I'm not too fussed if somebody else wants to do it and I will leave it upto the powers that be to decide. The offer is there though.

yeah, this needs to be sorted...fine with me if you do it Sniffer

I'm happy with that. Just hope Penk does come back though.

Delighted if anyone could do this, although ideally Penk. Wouldn't someone else need some sort of Mod status to add the points to the weekly prediction page?

Don't worry chaps - we're discussing this and someone will be able to step in if needed. Frank has offered to help.

I'd be happy to carry on putting the fixtures up in threads. I did so over Christmas, & am happy to keep doing that.
I put this weekends up before I saw Penks thread - that was a little oversight on my part.

I'm useless with excel though, so I might not be o use regarding table updates etc?

Week 22

Donegal 300
Sniffer 299
Tony Towner 291
Doctor Doog 273
Lemon 272
Freddeno 271
Sellypark 265
Bandyrastard 262
Astoria 261
North Shrop 255
Penk 248
Darlo 247
Frank 234
Quirk 231
Paul 231
Hamlet 207
Manhattan 207
James 203
Pavlo 179
Fizz Wolf 144
Marsto 112
Victhegreek 110

Big movers are Tony Towner, Lemon Jelly and Freddeno

Yeah..good job sniffer

Thank you Sniffer, but I believe my points tally should be much higher..!!!

Week 23

Sniffer 318
Donegal 316
Tony Towner 306
Lemon Jelly 290
Freddeno 290
Doctor Doog 288
Astoria 287
Sellypark 275
Bandyrastard 274
North Shrop 266
Darlo 253
Quirk 250
Penk 248
Frank 248
Paul 231
Manhattan 219
Hamlet 207
James 205
Pavlo 190
Fizz Wolf 156
Marsto 112
Victhegreek 110

Big move this week for Astoria with 26 Points. No shows from Penk, Paul and Hamlet. I'll keep Victhegreek and Marsto in for now to keep Fizz off the bottom.

Anyone else noticed how sniffer has suddenly gone to the top of the table .........

Week 23

Sniffer 318
Donegal 316
Tony Towner 306
Lemon Jelly 290
Freddeno 290
Doctor Doog 288
Astoria 287
Sellypark 275
Bandyrastard 274
North Shrop 266
Darlo 253
Quirk 250
Penk 248
Frank 248
Paul 231
Manhattan 219
Hamlet 207
James 205
Pavlo 190
Fizz Wolf 156
Marsto 112
Victhegreek 110

Big move this week for Astoria with 26 Points. No shows from Penk, Paul and Hamlet. I'll keep Victhegreek and Marsto in for now to keep Fizz off the bottom.

Im speechless and so happy!!!!

Last edited:
Back