• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Table

Congrats Sniffer. Gutted to lose out on 4th in the last match.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Congrats to Sniffer (& thanks to him & LJ for the competition)

Clearly I decided to mirror Spurs this year & give up second with a weak last performance after I had left too big a gap to make up to win (though still holding onto a CL place)

As to the season - opposite of Darlo in that I had a great first half & lead for long periods then fell away - still an improvement on last years place - maybe next year will be my year (though thats mixing my teams with a Liverpool reference)

Congrats to sniffer.

Wish I hadn't missed a couple of weeks in error!
Glad people enjoy the game. I hope to be in a position to carry on next year, assuming the appetite is there?

Many thanks to Sniffer and LJ for their work during the season, and congratulations to Sniffer, the double champion.

Hopefully next season I will do slightly better...!!

Another crsacking game this season, so many thanks to Sniffer and LJ for their sterling endevours.

Congrats to sniffer.

Wish I hadn't missed a couple of weeks in error!
Glad people enjoy the game. I hope to be in a position to carry on next year, assuming the appetite is there?

Will always have the appetite. Many thanks for helping to run it.

Thanks to Sniffer and LJ for their hard work and well done to Sniffer! Here's a phrase I didn't think I'd type....Thank God for Frank!

Week 1 (except for Chelsea v West Ham) 2016/2017 Table

Donegal 18
Darlo 17
Sniffer 17
Fred 15
LJelly 15
Tony 16
Billy 14
Johnny 12
Parkin 11
Frank 10
Pavlos 10
Trips 10
Fizz 9
Norway 9
Deutsch 8
Quirk 7
Doog 5

As always please feel free to check your scores and let me know if I've made any errors. A note to the new players that you should pick a first goalscorer even if you've predicted a 0-0 scoreline. You get no extra points for not selecting a goalscorer yet you will have a chance of picking up some points if your prediction is wrong.

Last edited:
Sniffer, I think I'm a point light for the Boro v Stoke draw.

Week 1 (except for Chelsea v West Ham) 2016/2017 Table

Donegal 18
Darlo 17
Sniffer 17
Fred 15
LJelly 15
Tony 15
Billy 14
Johnny 12
Parkin 11
Frank 10
Pavlos 10
Trips 10
Fizz 9
Norway 9
Deutsch 8
Quirk 7
Doog 5

As always please feel free to check your scores and let me know if I've made any errors. A note to the new players that you should pick a first goalscorer even if you've predicted a 0-0 scoreline. You get no extra points for not selecting a goalscorer yet you will have a chance of picking up some points if your prediction is wrong.

Can we end the season now please?

Can we end the season now please?

Top of one table, second in the other....I had a knock on the door from W.A.D.A this afternoon. Have you been snitching on me Frank? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Top of one table, second in the other....I had a knock on the door from W.A.D.A this afternoon. Have you been snitching on me Frank? ;)

Wouldn't get too excited Mike - I was at or very near the top for two thirds of last season & still didn't win

Week 2 2016/2017 Table

Donegal 34
Sniffer 33
Tony 33
Trips 32
Darlo 29
Billy 28
Lemon 28
PLF 27
Fred 25
Pav 25
Fizz 24
Frank 24
Deutsch 22
Johnny 22
Quirk 22
Doog 19
Norway 8

Trips was the top scorer this week with 22 points whilst Donegal held onto his spot at the top of the table.

Now worries........but Adams was the first scorer in the Wolves game last week.

Oh FFS!

Sorry (again) Tony, I skipped past that one as I thought that nobody would have picked him!

A note to all that I am prone to the odd error so please keep checking your scores!

Week 3 2016/2017 Table

Tony 54
Donegal 48
Sniffer 47
Trips 46
Billy 45
Lemon 43
Fred 42
Fizz 41
Darlo 40
Frank 40
PLF 40
Doog 36
Pav 35
Deutsch 33
Johnny 32
Quirk 32
Norway 8

Tony tops the table after picking up the weeks highest score of 21 points. No game this week due to the international break.

Back