• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

Football isn’t ’any other job’ though. From players to managers to directors etc. totally different world.
Totally? There are unique facets, obviously, but I wouldn’t call it a different species.

I can't believe we've managed to take a pretty shit defence and then make it worse. Give the man a statue.

O'Neill must be pretty pissed off, I doubt he'd have signed off on losing Kilman if he knew we were going to fail to bring in another 1st team centre back. And the left back position is frankly negligence.

We could potentially start a match with more Brazilians than Portuguese now, fucking massive in Brazil aye we.

I don't have any problems with the players we've signed, but I cannot believe we haven't reinforced that defence after last weekend's display.

I can't believe we've managed to take a pretty shit defence and then make it worse. Give the man a statue.

O'Neill must be pretty pissed off, I doubt he'd have signed off on losing Kilman if he knew we were going to fail to bring in another 1st team centre back. And the left back position is frankly negligence.
You can argue Mosquera is better than Kilman.

The LB situation is indefensible though.

You’d be daft to argue that though?

He’s played two games, got humped in both, been part of a defence that’s conceded 8 goals and nearly got himself sent off.

While Max is doing Franz Beckenbauer impersonations over in East London.

Bit premature.

Kilman is shite.

To not sign a CH after robbing West Ham blind is negligent.
We did sign one

(Just ignore the fact he is 18 for now)

Or don't ignore the age and we signed 2 more of them today as well..

Fixing the hole in front of whoever is in defence seems to have taken priority after last Sunday as well.

Totally? There are unique facets, obviously, but I wouldn’t call it a different species.
I personally would. Managers getting sacked and then paid off in full so being incomptent, for example. Although you could argue fixed term contracts etc.

Maybe I just have that opinion because of the obscene money they’re on. Not their fault, ofcourse.

Maybe bringing in Andre will improve the defence with how he plays and we set up. Still would’ve wanted another centre back though.

I personally would. Managers getting sacked and then paid off in full so being incomptent, for example. Although you could argue fixed term contracts etc.

Maybe I just have that opinion because of the obscene money they’re on. Not their fault, ofcourse.
Fair dos bud, you do make points I can’t assail.

Back