• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Squad 2015/16

The stats have lewington ahead of any of our defenders but I can't go there at all

Sorry Cyber, you're having a mare tonight. :shake:

You shouldn't be basing anything on some random stats website. The fact that Lewington was on there at all should've set off a few alarm bells surely?

Well you asked for a team of the year. I gave you one. I would be very very happy if that 11 lined up for us in replacement for pretty much all ours at the moment. They wont I know. Iorfa is our onloy premsier class player at the club currently fit to play and he has lots to learn. Really isnt good enough regardless of semantics.

Opinions are like arseholes. Everybody has one.

As fpr random stats websites they are all much of a much ness. Lets see how many of these get intpo the team of the year, and I bet the top 5 teams have the majority of the players. Oh and there wont be a Wolves player in sight barring a miracle and no team in the top 5 will come in for Iorfa in this window (which is good) Its been fun.

I don't understand why two people stating the bleeding obvious then try and pass this off as some kind of insightful premonition once it comes to pass.

That page says he isn't a right back?

Michael Brian Morrison (born 3 March 1988) is an English footballer who plays for Birmingham City. He plays as a centre-back but can also play as a right-back.

Stearman could also play as a RB. He isn't one though.

Michael Brian Morrison (born 3 March 1988) is an English footballer who plays for Birmingham City. He plays as a centre-back but can also play as a right-back.

Even if I run with that why would you pick a player who has played zero games in that position this season in your team of the year?

This is like asking Stevie Wonder which game was best on Ceefax. Cyber you've had an absolute mare.

Morrison as a right back? Ridiculous.

----------------Marshall-------------

Iorfa----Gibson----Ayala----Friend

--------Clayton---Leadbitter-------

Ince----------Downing-------Judge

--------------Hernandez-----------

Back to slightly more sensible discussion...

Finding this one pretty hard to argue with. I'd have Kayal in for one of Leadbitter/Clayton and maybe Forestieri for Downing.

I'd have Bradley Johnson in the midfield. The Derby fans I speak to don't really rate Ince, too inconsistent and plays for himself

I'd have Snodgrass at RW once he's fully up and running. Miles too good for this league.

Yeah, Ince hasn't really done it this season. Fresh in the memory because we made him look like Ronaldo on Saturday but I have always rated Noone at this level. Oliver Burke looks a quality player too.

I'd have Bradley Johnson in the midfield. The Derby fans I speak to don't really rate Ince, too inconsistent and plays for himself

Yeah I was unsure on Ince. Maybe Johnson in centre mid and Forestieri or Adomah on the right?

The Derby STH I know really rates Johnson. Him and Thorne is a very good combo.

I think you'd have to find a place for Forestieri,unless you push Morrison up from full back?..... (sorry).

I like Adomah too. Johnson's an odd one, good player but only in this division. Not sure on Shackell, I can only go on the times I've seen him on the TV but he looks average to me.

Shackell and Morrison are the type of centre halves Batth could have been. No nonsense, read the game relatively well, play within their limitations so are solid and don't give away too many chances.

Back