• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Nic Cruwys Six

I would have thought that when deciding on what offences to charge CPS would recommend sec 18 for the main ones. Not knowing all the evidence its hard to say of course they may have charged att murder and dropped it to an 18 on the day of the start of trial. there are always plea bargains hence the affray convictions they probably started out as sec 20 or 47 assaults. Whatever at least the little shits were convicted and Nic has some justice. My wifes niece is a Watford girl and a big supporter of them. Whenever I visit Watford I always get it about horrible wolves fans so at least I can say west mids police sorted it.

Watching the video I was surprised to see that it's all over within 3 or 4 seconds.

Not drinking in town before the games nowadays is it a safer place to come as an away fan?

Not that many seasons ago it seemed to kick off in town regularly after games.

Doesn't really kick off, it's home fans only in the vast, vast majority of pubs now and away fans know this so stay away. If they're coming from the south in particular I'd expect them to drink in Brum then get a lateish train up. Away fans only get in the bloody way anyway if they're allowed in everywhere, they turn into Christmas Eve drinkers who have no clue where to stand or how to order.

The Billy Wright tried turfing us out before the Preston game last season as they thought we were away fans! Wouldn't even take the majority of us wearing Wolves branded tops as proof, all had to show our tickets. I blame Darlo.

Doesn't really kick off, it's home fans only in the vast, vast majority of pubs now and away fans know this so stay away. If they're coming from the south in particular I'd expect them to drink in Brum then get a lateish train up. Away fans only get in the bloody way anyway if they're allowed in everywhere, they turn into Christmas Eve drinkers who have no clue where to stand or how to order.

The Billy Wright tried turfing us out before the Preston game last season as they thought we were away fans! Wouldn't even take the majority of us wearing Wolves branded tops as proof, all had to show our tickets. I blame Darlo.

A reasonable assumption :icon_lol: these northerners get everywhere

They couldn't understand my perfect English Dan... ;)

If there was evidence in court that he was 'looking for it' would that effect the sentence?

Was there though or just heresay on MM?

Don't know what's on the mix. I have seen a witness report on Facebook saying he was always where the fighting was.

It was more a question of what if, really.

Don't know what's on the mix. I have seen a witness report on Facebook saying he was always where the fighting was.

I've not read it recently either, just that at the time there were people such as Reans adamant that he and his group were looking for it. I've not read anything other than on there to corroborate it.

It really does dismay me that crimes of violence (whatever the intent) against people seem to be so leniently dealt with compared to other lesser crimes

And that is hearsay and has no evidential value. So it wouldn't get in front of a court.

Frankly, I am sick of hearing this guy "was looking for it". No slight on yourself at all Craig, I hope you understand. The point is various people on fora are trying to push this point over the length of the case, and that screams of "he hit me first".

Even if he was nothing warrants being beaten to within an inch of his life and suffering life changing brain injuries. They were rightly brought to justice but not dealt with anywhere near harsh enough for me

Usual shit on MolMix I see until Mutchy shut the thread. Some of our fans should be fucking ashamed.

Usual $#@! on MolMix I see until Mutchy shut the thread. Some of our fans should be $#@!ing ashamed.

Probably the same people saying the same things on the wolves Facebook page,I had a quick read,then had to stop before I waded in and stated arguing over whether he deserved it or not,and was a notable Watford hooligan,that doesn't stop it being a horrendous life changing attack

I agree Keef. None of that argument does anyone any favours. They were wrong. They have been punished.

Don't know what the mix have stated. But something happened before the game and then after, they picked him off. On the way out the game they (Watford fans) didn't want to know but the thugs were out to get him (allegedly).

It was also odd that they were going an odd route to the train station.

No excuse for the thugs and as young as 14!

Don't know what the mix have stated. But something happened before the game and then after, they picked him off. On the way out the game they (Watford fans) didn't want to know but the thugs were out to get him (allegedly).

It was also odd that they were going an odd route to the train station.

No excuse for the thugs and as young as 14!

I thought he'd been in the Western pre match and was heading back there...

Back