• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Daniel Johns lost his way when he lost all that weight, their last few albums have been poor, Neon Ballroom was the last decent one.

Incubus still rock, bit in a middle of the road kinda way. I still love a Crow Left of the Murder

The redneck is strong in these ones:

Top playing though.

Everyone loves a bit of Bon

at the mo my favourite song. Only because my dad was a radio Dj for 25 years and this song was ironically number 1 when wolves were last top of the old division 1. also it is the only number 1 that has no lyrics what so ever

and this one is pretty cool aswell.

My mate is bringing round his collection of Sigur Ros albums for me to stick on iTunes tonight (hopefully). Never heard any of their stuff before so thought I'd give them a go.

I'd consider this...

...this...

...and this...

...all to be more beautiful.

My mate is bringing round his collection of Sigur Ros albums for me to stick on iTunes tonight (hopefully). Never heard any of their stuff before so thought I'd give them a go.

Takk and the most recent one are amazing. They did an acoustic live EP too but I've not got that one. Their artwork and presentation are worth a CD purchase alone.

Hope you enjoy.

Saw them do this live at the Picnic in 2008.......and my god it was boring. Great band, can't pull it off live though. It was 2 hrs of soundscapes and swirling smoke. Not great

You're kidding DDW!
Saw them at the Civic, I think in 2009. They were AWESOME live.
Perhaps the intimacy of the venue helped? Dunno, but have to say it was an amazing gig. So much so, that I'm seriously tempted to go to Isle of Wight as they're playing there.

You're in for a treat...

Takk and the most recent one are amazing. They did an acoustic live EP too but I've not got that one. Their artwork and presentation are worth a CD purchase alone.

Hope you enjoy.

Afree with most of the above. Takk & Med ... are fantastic listens. They've recently released a live film & cd, with loads of special editions which look nice.

Their back catalogue is pretty sound.

You're kidding DDW!
Saw them at the Civic, I think in 2009. They were AWESOME live.
Perhaps the intimacy of the venue helped? Dunno, but have to say it was an amazing gig. So much so, that I'm seriously tempted to go to Isle of Wight as they're playing there.

+1 - fantastic live band.

agaetis byrjun is a brilliant album too.

My Sigur Ros-loving mate did as promised, and I now have several albums in iTunes. I'll give them a listen tomorrow.

Back