• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2024/25

Essentially couldn't get Tuchel and maybe others....ah offer him a new extended deal instead. He won't mind we leaked to the press we intended to sack him.

To go from "you're definitely fired" to "how about a nice raise" in the space of a month is an absolute whosawhataboutery.

Madness offering him a new contract as if he has a poor start he’ll be sacked as sure as night follows day. Ratface has carried United for two seasons, without him they’d be on a level with the likes of West Ham.

An interesting decision considering it was “Leaked” his imminent dismissal (I’m not saying this came from the club or a Manchester United employee)

I hope he can turn the tide on what seems to be a poisonous atmosphere at the club.

An interesting decision considering it was “Leaked” his imminent dismissal (I’m not saying this came from the club or a Manchester United employee)

I hope he can turn the tide on what seems to be a poisonous atmosphere at the club.
I hope he does just enough to not get sacked and at the same time keeps them well behind the top four.

He's shite, just presided over United's worst ever PL season (and they were lucky to finish that high), worst ever CL campaign, the signings he personally wanted (Antony/Onana) are expensive and awful, he alienated a £70m asset in Sancho and they ended up facing more shots than any team in Europe bar Sheff Utd.

His tactics are mind blowingly terrible. I've never seen a team play like that, and I don't mean that as a compliment.

I hope he does just enough to not get sacked and at the same time keeps them well behind the top four.
Sorry I forgot to add I really hope he had a bad day at Molineux and the reverse fixture naturally.

Thiago Motta to Juventus from Bologna.

Also James, that is fucking horrific and you're old enough to know better now.

I just see a J.

Back