• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2024/25

I don’t think it’s even close between Potter and O’Neil personally. He’s walking into what seems a tricky situation at Leicester though.
Looks like it might be Cooper. Advanced talks according to Percy.

And Potter in advanced talks according to FabRom! Maybe a managerial double act

Sky reporting it’s Cooper now.

Times like these I feel for Lage, will no one take a chance on him...

I would love it (Keegan style) if Leicester did a quick about turn and appointed Corberan and then the shit appointed Lage. Christmas and birthday rolled into one.

Leicester fans I know aren't happy. They were hoping for Potter.

I don't think it was a personnel issue which made his Forest team atrocious away from home in the PL, it's his management, don't see how that changes at Leicester.

Potter going the way of Curbishley at this rate when it comes to looking for the perfect job it would seem.

Holding out for England after the Euros maybe?

Potter going the way of Curbishley at this rate when it comes to looking for the perfect job it would seem.

Holding out for England after the Euros maybe?
I think he'd get it too which is a mistake imo. I think we'd be better off with Howe.

Howe only takes the England job if he feels he's on thin ice at Newcastle. It'll be Carsley imo, I think he's been given the nod already, hence knocking back Ireland

I think he'd get it too which is a mistake imo. I think we'd be better off with Howe.
I wouldn’t want either of them near the England job. I can’t offer an alternative but it’s a massive no to Howe. From me anyway.

I wouldn’t want either of them near the England job. I can’t offer an alternative but it’s a massive no to Howe. From me anyway.
He's a smug Bellend but he'd be better than nearly every other international manager.

Back