• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such bollocks thinking isn't it. Either you have faith in him or you don't.

What's the threshold, 2-0 is ok and you can take on Wolves the week after but 4-1 and sorry Mr Tight Polo Top, you have to go?

Such bollocks thinking isn't it. Either you have faith in him or you don't.

What's the threshold, 2-0 is ok and you can take on Wolves the week after but 4-1 and sorry Mr Tight Polo Top, you have to go?
Echoes of Bournemouth too. They have a shit squad and no money. I'm not sure how good they expected them to be. And Wilder lined up??

Echoes of Bournemouth too. They have a shit squad and no money. I'm not sure how good they expected them to be. And Wilder lined up??

Yeah Wilder was very good about 3-4 years ago but has been very poor in his last job at boro, I’ll forgive him at Watford as no one gets anything there.
Luton have stuck to a principle and by Rob Edwards, yes they’ll probably go down but it won’t be humiliating for them.

Former Liverpool striker Robbie Fowler has left Saudi Arabian second-tier side Al-Qadsiah after having his contract as manager terminated - despite an unbeaten start to the season.

Looking like Bristol Rovers have sacked their twat of a manager
Apparently for calling Steve Evans a Fat Man and a Weeble, after previously being warned about derogatory comments

think the threshold for a sacking has been met after an hour

Looks like Neil Warnock is going back to QPR

Pearson gone from Bristol City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back