• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't seen this on here anywhere.

AVB appointed manager of Shanghai, replacing Sven. Deal he has signed is reportedly worth £11m a year.

Question is why didn't we offer him that - no ambishun.....

If he went there (I don't think he will) it would seriously piss me off if we didn't make a play for him. You'd have thought Sherwood given his relationship with Ramsey and Ferdinand would be a shoe in

If he went there (I don't think he will) it would seriously piss me off if we didn't make a play for him. You'd have thought Sherwood given his relationship with Ramsey and Ferdinand would be a shoe in

Worth watching for any possible developments, you would think Rowett would dismiss it out of hand.

If it gets him off TV then I'm all for it. He's a worse pundit than Garth Crooks.

Sherwood gets the DoF role at Swindon Town...

Bit ominous for Luke Williams that. I know Sherwood had a fairly similar role with Spurs before but can't imagine he has gone to Swindon without knowing he will get managers job at some point

LOLZ

Vacancy at Sky Sports for a Village Idiot to join their FL team. To quote Frank "Saunders is the man"

Thank god Holloway won't be providing his 'analysis' anymore. As long as it isn't Saunders it can't get any worse

They must be delighted. Sigh, usual carousel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back